PART 7

THANK YOU FOR 70K ON LETS GET HIGH!!

............................................................................

"We'll just keep it to people we know." I say assuringly.

"What's wrong Jaden, afraid if lydia interacts with people she'll meet someone new who actually deserves her?" Bryce asks as he walks into the room.

I notice Jadens hand curling up but i quickly grab onto it, "Fuck off Bryce." I sigh.

"Party's on at 10 tomorrow." Bryce says as he walks out of the room.

"Ok maybe i'm overreacting." Jaden sighs, "I want you to be able to have fun."

I smile as i look at him, "Thank you." I say as i wrap my arms around him.

I hear a knock on the front door and pull back from the hug, "Maybe Charli snuck out." I say as i skip towards the front door.

I pull open the door and groan when i see Sab standing in the entrance.

"Is Cooper here i couldn-" She starts to say but i slam the door in her face.

I turn around and start walking back towards the kitchen when i hear the door swings open again.

I sigh as i turn back around, "Hey i wasn't done talking to you." Sab says as she crosses her arms.

"And yet i was done talking to you." I sigh as i start walking back to the kitchen.

"Why are you such a bitch??" She asks as she follows me.

"Oh yeah sure you can come in!" I say with a fake smile right before rolling my eyes as i turn the corner.

I walk into the kitchen and Blake looks up, "Who's this?" He asks.

"Coopers she devil." I groan as i pull myself onto the counter.

"Addison 2.0" Nessa says as she takes a sip from her white claw.

"Wheres Cooper? I haven't heard from him since i left Charlis house, thought he'd want to know where i went." Sab says as she sits down.

"Why are you sitting down." Nessa groans, "Because if my boyfriend comes here to hang out i should be able to too." She says.

I raise an eyebrow, "Why would he want to know where you were, you're like an annoying misquote that everyone keeps spraying with bug spray but you never die."

"I'm not leaving until Cooper gets his ass in here." Sab says as she sits back in the chair.

I stand up and walk out of the kitchen, "COOPER COME HERE AND COLLECT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I shout.

A few seconds later i hear footsteps coming down the stairs, "Why do you have a hot tub in your bathroom? Also your blade collection's amazing i didn't know you cooked." Cooper says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Those aren't for cooking Coop." I clear my throat, "Also why were you in my room?"

"Why didn't you come pick me up?" Sab asks as she stands up.

Cooper raises an eyebrow, "Pick you up?"

"Yeah i wanted to hang out with you." She shrugs.

"And i was supposed to know that how?" Cooper sighs .

I roll my eyes, "Blake, Ness, let's leave the two lovebirds to their conversation." I say as i hop off the counter.

"Lydia if you walk away i swear to god." Cooper says and i smile, "Have funnnn."

I walk out of the kitchen and see Bryce and Jaden sitting on the couch.

Nessa looks at me, "Well this should be fun."