PART 8

A/N : i'm gonna try to write smut this chapter um key word TRY
THIS IS UNCOMFY BUT YK u gotta do what u gotta do
ARCH BACKING HELP MEEEE

"Why are they staring at each other?" Blake whispers.

"Maybe they're in love." Nessa smiles.

I walk up to them and sit down on Jadens lap, "Whatcha doing?"

"Telling Bryce that i'm not leaving." He says as he keeps his eyes on Bryce.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at Bryce, "Leaving?"

"I want him out of the house." Bryce says and Nessa looks up at me.

"Bryce, you cant say that, first of all he's my best friend and your sisters boyfriend." She sighs, "That's not fair of you."

Bryce sighs as he stands up and starts walking towards the stairs, "Bryce wait." Nessa says as she follows after him.

"Jesus Christ sometimes i really feel like shooting him again." Jaden groans.

"Let's take our minds off of my dickhead of a brother and focus on how much fun tomorrows gonna be." I smile.

"How about we focus on how much fun we're going to have right now." He smirks.

"What's the sudden interest?" I smile and he sighs, "I get so fucking horny when i'm angry."he says as he stands up and grabs onto my arm.

We rush towards the staircase and start heading up the stairs towards my room.

I push open my door and let out a deep breath as Jaden pushes me backwards onto the bed.

He climbs onto me and pushes my hair back as he grabs onto my shirt, ripping at the seams, he tosses it off and slowly moves his hands from my hair down towards my breasts.

He leans down and slowly sucks on my breasts covering me with dark purple hickeys.

I let out a deep breath as he continues and start pulling his shirt off over his head.

He looks up at me and starts moving his head down towards my crotch, he opens his mouth and starts slowly swirling it around my clit.

I let out a soft moan and feel my back arching as he goes faster, "Jay i'm g-gonna-" I start to say but stop when his hand slaps over my mouth.

"Not until i say so." He whispers and i can feel myself shaking as he continues to go faster.

He suddenly stops leaving me aching for more, He stands up and climbs onto me and i breathe heavily as i pull his sweatpants down.

He slowly slides his dick into me and i let out a soft moan while tilting my head back.

He brings his hands up towards my neck and starts applying pressure, he squeezes some more as he starts thrusting in and out of me.

He squeezes tighter as he keeps going, harder and harder, i can feel myself gasping for air as i clutch onto the bedsheets.

Right as i start getting light headed he let's go and i inhale slowly.

He climbs off of me and grabs something from his side of our dresser, he walks over to me with a cigarette and lighter in his hand.

"Hold that for me." He mumbles as he sticks the unlit cigarette in my mouth, he fumbles to turn the lighter on and carefully brings it up to the cig that was hanging out of mouth, he lights it and pulls it out of my mouth.

After taking a deep inhale he lets out a puff of smoke and then places the cigarette back in my mouth.

He carefully moves his hand up to my face and lightly caresses the side of my face as he hums softly, "You're so fucking hot." He says as he looks down at me.

I smile as i look at him, i slowly take the cigarette out of my mouth and sit up bringing his lips up to mine.

He grabs onto the back of my neck and deepens the kiss, when he pulls back i lift the cigarette up to my mouth and inhale, slowly letting out a puff of smoke i look up at him.

"I'm hungry." I say and he looks at me, "For?"

"Well maybe we could go get sushi or somethi-" I start to say but i'm stopped when Jaden grabs onto my hair and pulls me onto the floor.

"Not really in the mood for sushi." He says as he pulls my up onto my knees.

"Open up." He mumbles and i slowly open my mouth before he pushed my head causing his dick to enter my mouth.

I slowly move my head forward causing it to go deeper into my mouth.

Jaden looks down at me as he thrusts his dick even further, he holds it there causing me to start gagging.

He smiles as he runs his hand down my face, "You're so cute like that." He says.

I feel myself continuing to gag as he holds his dick firmly in my mouth, "This isn't coming out of your mouth until you make me cum, alright?" He asks as he tips my chin up with his index finger.

I nod slowly and he smiles before starting to thrust in and out over and over, while he does i swirl my tongue around the tip and look up as he tilts his head back, moaning roughly.

He lets out a loud moan as i feel a warm liquid entering my mouth, when he pulls his dick out some of it drips down my chin and i take a deep breath of air.

He grabs onto my neck and pulls me back onto my feet, i stumble when i get up feeling a soreness in my legs.

He looks down at my legs then carefully picks me up and sets me down on the bed, he looks down at me and slowly leans down brings his tongue across my chin.

"You okay?" He asks as he gently massages my shoulders, "Yeah just a little bit sore." I shrug.

"Cmon let's go get you cleaned up." He says as he picks me up and starts walking me towards the bathroom.

A/N : IM SORRY IF THAT WAS CRINGEY IM NOT GOOD AT SMUT