PART 32

Vinnie pulls into the parking lot of a restaurant and i climb out of the car as i pull my hair back.

I walk over to one of the outdoor tables and Vinnie looks at me, "Lydia, we have to wait to be seated."

I look up at him, "The sign says to seat yourself." I say as i motion to the sign near the entrance of the restaurant.

"That says wait to be seated." Vinnie raises an eyebrow.

"Well if you flip the words around it says seated be to wait, which means we shall not wait to be seated." I say with a nod.

"The way you see the world scares me." He says as he sits down.

"I think it's interesting." I shrug, "If you limit yourself to one way of thinking it's just boring, i mean i feel like everyday i think differently so i see the world through different eyes each day, it's cool." I say.

"Meaning...you'll think like Nessa one day then Kio the next?" He asks.

I sigh, "No you twat, it's like different versions of myself."

"I don't think anyone could deal with multiple versions of you." He laughs.

"Look i'm only here because you helped me last night, so you could at least try to act interested in what i'm saying." I sigh.

"I am interested in you, i'm actually really interested in everything you've gone through." He says as he looks at me.

"Mhm." I mumble as i open a menu.

"What i mean is that, i want to get to know you more, you're really interesting." He says.

"I know." I say with a smile.

"Interesting and humble." Vinnie laughs.

"Tell me something about you, whyd you decide to be friends with Bryce of all people, and whyd you decide to come stay at sway, and how long are you planning on being here, also why did you take such interest in me and who even are you?" I ask as i look at him.

"How the hell did you manage to spit that all out without taking a breath?" He asks and i shrug, "Practice."

"Well, Bryce followed me and then i dmd him asking if he wanted to meet up, then i saw you on insta and thought you were hot so i wanted to get to know you." He shrugs.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow, "What?"

"You're a famous, not bad looking guy, so why are you single?" I ask as i look at him.

"Just saving myself for the right girl." He shrugs.

"Saving yourself? Vinnie Hacker Are you a virgin?" I ask with a smile.

He nods, "Pretty much."

"Not gonna lie i thought you were a fuck boy." I say.

"How so?" He asks, "Well anyone who hangs out with sam way is a fuck boy, or girl." I shrug.

"Including you?" He asks, "Depends how you'd describe a fuck girl." I say.

"A girl who fucks someone just for pleasure but doesn't actually intend on having a romantic relationship with them." He says.

"Then yes." I shrug.

A waiter walks over to the table and places down two glasses of water, "No thanks." I say with a smile as i push the glass back.

"I wasn't asking if you wanted water." She says as she pushes it back.

"Well i'm still saying no." I say as i smile with gritted teeth and push it back towards her.

"A part of my job is to give you water." She says as she pushes the glass back.

"Lydia just take the water." Vinnie mutters.

"Not a fan of water, may i have a sparkling water with a lemon slice and a pink umbrella please?" I ask.

"Yep." She says with a fake smile as she walks back inside.

"Dramatic much?" Vinnie says and i turn my head towards him, "What? I only drink water if i'm sick, just waking up, taking pills, and exercising." I shrug.

"A pink umbrella?" He asks.

"Yellow and pink are pretty together." I say.

"Back to our previous conversation, why do you have sex with people if you don't love them?" He asks.

I spit out a laugh, "Well, I like it." I shrug.

"Does Jaden mind?" He asks, "I don't fuck other people when we're in an active relationship, usually it's when he randomly disappears for a month or two." I say.

"Disappears?" He asks suddenly more interested in the conversation.

"Yeah, sometimes he feels if he stays around people he might hurt someone and at times when he realizes it he sometimes just leaves, he always lets me know where he's going though just in case i need him, he doesn't tell anyone else though." I say.

I look up as a drink was placed in front of me and i smile at the waiter, "Thank you."

Vinnie looks back at me, "So it wouldn't be weird if he was just gone one day?"

"He always leaves me a note in the same place so if i see that then no, i'm used to it." I say as i stir my drink with a straw.