PART 4

"LYDIA WILL YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP." Charli shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"ONE SEC!" I shout back, "Jaden you literally only ever wear black and white, how hard can it be to pick out swim trunks??"

"One of them has strings and the other doesn't." He says as he thrashes around through the closet.

I walk into the closet and look at the three pairs he was holding up, "They're all the same." I raise an eyebrow.

"Well if you think that then you choose." He says as he tosses them at me.

I look at them and hand him it, "This one."

"That's the worst one." He complains.

"You're literally a child." I sigh as i toss him a different pair.

He shrugs as he pulls his pants down and i raise an eyebrow.

He looks up, "it's nothing you haven't seen before." He shrugs.

"wack wack." I mumble and he looks at me, "Lydia."

"wackity wack wack." I say with a smile and he lets out a laugh, "Who's the child now?"

"LYDIA MARIE HALL." A voice shouts and i turn around and come face to face with Charli.

She quickly covers her eyes with her hand when she sees Jaden standing next to me fully naked.

Jaden looks at her, "Full name huh." He says and i slap Jaden on the stomach, "Clothes Jaden, Clothes."

"Oh shit sorry." He says as he pulls his trunks on, "aight i'm ready."

"You're so clueless it's cute." I laugh, "How was i supposed to know someone was gonna walk in." He says.

Charli clears her throat, "Are you guys coming or not?" She asks.

"Oh yeah." I say, i grab onto Jadens hand and start walking out of the room.
___________________________

We climb into Charli's car and i pull my seatbelt on, "You're sure you have your license."

"For the hundredth time, i've been driving for like a year you're fine." Charli says as she starts pulling out of the driveway.

"You sure you're not blind?" I ask, "Well i wasn't before but after seeing Jadens dick i think i am." She groans.

"When the fuck did you see Jadens dick?" Nessa asks from the passenger seat.

"Accidentally walked in on him and Lydia doing who knows what, it was terrible." Charli shudders.

"My dick's great shut up." Jaden says.

"Jaden. You are so weird." I sigh, "Eh." He shrugs.

A few minutes later we pull in to the damelios driveway, "What's it like being rich." I sigh as i hop out of the car.

"Lydia you literally live in a mansion and bought a new tesla just because there was a tiny scratch on the door." Charli says as she shuts the drivers door.

"It was really annoying me, i couldn't even open the door without cringing." I say as we start walking towards her front door.

When we get inside i see a guy that i didn't recognize and a girl sitting next to him.

"Did you break into my house." Charli sighs as she sets her keys on the table.

"Yeah, well technically i just climbed through your parents bedroom window." The guy shrugs.

"Oh Lyd and Jaden this is Cooper and Sab, Cooper and Sab Lyd and Jaden." Charli says as she motions to them.

"You're the girl that died right?" Cooper asks and i nod, "Yeah, well sorta."

Cooper stands up, "By the way you should tell your parents to lock their windows, anyone can get in." He says to Charli.

"Gee thanks." She sighs.

"If you want i can teach you how to get into a locked door without breaking it." Jaden speaks up and i turn around and raise an eyebrow, "How about we don't teach people criminal activities."

"How about we do." Jaden says and Cooper nods, "Good plan." Cooper says.

"Teach him how to get into locked windows, it's more effective." I say to Jaden.

"Damn, i love you guys already." Cooper says as he and Jaden start walking upstairs.

"They're gonna break something aren't they?" Charli sighs and i nod, "I'd like to say no but..yeah."