PART 67

"Lydia

"Lydia."
"Lydia."

I open my eyes slowly and look around me, "What." I groan.

"We landed, you've been asleep for almost 6 hours." Jaden says as he looks over at me.

"Why the fuck was this flight so long, i'm pretty sure my legs are like broken." I groan as i stand up.

"Lia, you cant break your legs by just sitting." He says as he follows me off the plane.

"I'm pretty sure you can." I shrug and Jaden sighs, "I wonder if british paparazzi are annoying."

"All paparazzi are annoying." I scoff as we start walking into the airport.

"What time even is it?" I ask as i look out the dark windows.

"Uhh like 1." Jaden says as he checks his phone, "Jesus, i need some fucking vodka." I groan and he looks over at me, "No drinking."

"I'm not even at the school yet." I groan as i continue walking towards the baggage check.

"I'll get you some nicotine gum, and kombucha is a good substitute for alcohol." He says and i raise an eyebrow, "I'm not a fucking hippie jay."

"Well if you'd prefer addiction therapy-" He starts to say as we reach the baggage claim and i groan, "Fine, kombucha it is."
_______________________

About 30 minutes later, we were sitting in an uber, stuck in traffic.

"I'm so tired." I groan and Jaden chuckles, "Smile." He says as he holds his phone up towards me, I give him a small grin as i flip him off.

"Cute." He says as he looks down at his phone, "Did you know 9% of british people haven't been to space? And that the royal family all are lizards."

I raise an eyebrow as i look at him, "Where are you finding this information." I ask.

"Wikipedia." He shrugs and i roll my eyes, "You don't have to research british people, you know that right?" I say with a laugh.

"Just looking out for you." He says and i smile, "I'll be fine, i promise."

I suddenly hear loud clicking and look out the window to see flashes surrounding the car.

"How the fuck do they find us." I groan and Jaden gives me a look, "I may have posted on snap." He says as he turns his phone and shows me his story.

" He says as he turns his phone and shows me his story

"I look cute." I say and Jaden nods, "Yep."

"How did they even find the car though." I sigh and Jaden shrugs, "Not sure, but the windows are tinted."

"Should i speak in a british accent?" I ask and Jaden shakes his head with a small chuckle, "Do that and i will throw you out of this car."

I smirk as i roll down the window and lean my head out of the car, "ELLO LOVE!" I shout in a mock accent before a pair of arms pulls me back into the car.

I laugh as Jaden holds onto me, i look up as someone's camera starts making its way through the window and i quickly crawl over to the other side of the car and roll up the window.

Jaden laughs as he looks at me, "Imagine if one of them just crawled into the car."

"Wouldn't put it past them, one guy stole my shoe once." I say as i lean my head back onto him, Jaden raises an eyebrow, "Why would they want your shoe?"

"Probably a fetish." I shrug, the car finally starts moving, as Jaden wraps his arm around me.

I feel him softly stroking the back of my head as i slowly drift off to sleep.