PART 58

A/N : heyyy i'm sorry for not uploading for so long, it was just my birthday so i've been doing a bunch of stuff for that and taking more time to hang out with people and edit so like go follow me on ig!! ⬇️

"Excuse me what??" Avani asks as she looks at us

"Must i repeat myself?" Jaden groans as he takes a turn onto a dirt road.

"W-who did you guys kill?" She stutters.

"Vinnie and Bryce." I sigh.

Her eyes widen as she looks at me, "They're dead??"

"Don't look at us like we're monsters." I deadpan, "It was purely self defense."

"Your own brother was trying to hurt you??" She asks and Jaden shrugs, "Nah that was just enjoyment for me."

"Bryce has been a terrible brother the past few months." I say quietly.

"And you've been a terrible person, did you kill Vinnie so he'd stop telling everyone the truth about you??" She snarls.

"Vinnie was a manipulative liar." I say quietly, "He was gonna kill Coop and Ness."

"The cops will never believe that i killed them." Avani says as she stared out the window.

"That's where you're wrong."  I sigh as i look out the window at the rain dripping down the glass.

___________________________

"Where were you going?" Jaden asks a few minutes later.

We had parked the car in a clearing near the woods and Jaden was going over our fake story with Avani.

I was pacing back and forth, chewing my nails and making sure i had everything straight.

"Bryce didn't want to take things further with me so i got carried away and killed him." Avani says quietly.

"How did you kill him?" Jaden asks.

"I hit the right side of his head with a rock." She answers.

"No you hit the left side of his head, there's a gash in the left side of his head, you better get this story straight or i swear to god i will kill your fucking-" I snap and Jaden stands up, "Lyd, it's alright, she knows if she doesn't do this Bryce and Vinnie won't be the only ones being tossed in the river." He says as he looks back at her.

I sigh as i lean against the car and look at Avani, she takes a deep breath before starting again, "I hit the left side of his head with a rock." She says.

"How long have the bodies been in your car?" Jaden asks Avani, "One week."

"And why didn't you dispose of them right when you killed them?" He asks.

"I wanted to wait until they started to rot so they would be easier to drown, i also didn't know many rivers with a strong tide and had to do my research." She mutters.

"Alright i think that's good-" Jaden starts to say as he stands up, "Again." I say as i turn towards them.

"Lydia, she's gone over it 10 times already." He sighs, "It's not enough, she doesn't sound sure enough, they won't believe her." I snap.

"She'll be fine." He assures me as he rests his arm on my shoulder.

"She won't be fine if she continues to mess this up." I sneer as i look at Avani, "How about this...?" I say as i kneel down next to Avani.

"For everytime you continue to mess up...One of Anthony's fingers gets chopped off, And then you can keep on messing up and maybe i'll fucking stab him, or maybe i'll stab you, who the fuck knows, just stop messing up you fucking cunt-" I start to say but Jaden wraps his arms around me.
"Lyd, you wait in the car and we'll run over the story a few more times ok?"

"Fine." I sigh.

I walk back towards the car and open the passenger door. I watch as Avani and Jaden talk for about 20 more minutes before walking over to the car.

"She's got it." Jaden assures me after locking the back doors.

"She better." I mumble as he starts the car.