PART 5

"So if i'm hearing this right, these guys are following you everywhere i go and attacking jaden." Cooper states and i nod, "Yeah and we seriously have no clue who they are and what they want."

"Seems like a call for attention." Sab says as she sits down on Coopers lap.

"A cry for attention from who my wallet?? cause i've never spent more money renting hotel rooms and buying plane tickets." I say.

"They're people from the black market." Cooper says calmly and i raise an eyebrow, "Black market?"

"Yeah, someone probably sold you on there." He says.

"Or she's just upset that the people around her are more talented so she has to make up stories to get people to notice her." Sab says.

I look up and smile at her, "I'm sorry have i somehow offended you?"

"Ok sab, you can go sit inside." Cooper says, "But-" She starts to say, "Inside." Cooper says.

"Sorry shes a bit um." Cooper starts saying.

"Rude, snappy, bitchy, overbearing?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow.

"I know i should be defending her but, yeah." Cooper shrugs.

"Charli you should really get new locks on your window." Jaden says as he walks onto the pool deck.

Charli looks up at him, "Did you and coop break them all?" She sighs.

Jaden nods as he sits down next to me, "Yeah."

"You're gonna have to file a restraining order." I suggest and Charli nods, "Yeah from you too."

"I would like to have you know that i'm very trustworthy." I frown.

"Sure Lydia, sure." She nods.

"We should all grab Sab and toss her in the pool." Cooper suggests as he stands up.

"And maybe hold her head underwater long enough to the point where she thinks she's gonna drown." I smile as i start walking towards the back entrance of the house.

"Nope not happening." Jaden says as he picks me up and walks me back to the pool chairs.

"We're just joking around don't worry." Cooper says and Jaden laughs, "Yeah Lydia's never joking with this shit."

Coopers eyes widen, "Yeah how about we stay away from water, fire, sharp tools, and anything relatively dangerous."

I pout as i cross my arms, "You guys are no fun."
_______________________________

A few hours later we were all sitting around the fire and i turn my head as the back door opens.

Charli's dad walks outside and she looks up, "Shit." She mumbles.

"Hey Marc." I smile and he stops walking, "It's Mr. Damelio to you."

I raise an eyebrow and was about to say something but Jaden rests his hand on my thigh.

"Thought you and mom were still in new york until tomorrow." Charli says.

"Charli i told you i didn't want you hanging out with these guys." He mutters.

"Dad, they're my friends, i just wanted some company." She sighs.

"Yeah and they're trouble, why don't you ever hang out with hype anymore?" He asks.

"Oh please the hype house guys are way more fucked up then we are." Jaden scoffs.

"Have any of them ever been in jail?" Marc asks.

"Not yet but tony will be soon." I mutter.

"The point is, you're corrupting my daughter." He says.

I spit out a laugh, "Corrupting??"

"We're just sitting here how are we corrupting her?" Cooper asks with a sigh.

"Nessa was the reason Charli went into that depressive state because she decided to sleep with Charlis boyfriend." Marc says as he looks at Nessa.

Nessa scoffs, "Oh please, that was a year ago, we're completely over that, plus Chase is a total tool so i did her a favor Lyd can confirm that."

I nod, "Yeahh that bitch deserves the worst."

"Jadens been to jail 2 times in the past 3 years, he was in a mental hospital and he put Bryce in the hospital because he shot him." Marc says firmly.

"Well technically i didn't actually go to the mental hospital, really wasn't feeling it so i decided to just stalk lydia for a year while she thought i was in a straight jacket in Miami." Jaden shrugs.

"And Lydia faked her death what, three times?" Marc asks.

"Once actually, this time around it was more like going missing for a year but i never said i was dead, i mean i should've been in jail at least 10 times by now but you know i'm pretty good at not getting myself caught." I laugh.

I feel someone tapping my shoulder and i turn my head, "You two are really good at making yourselves look good." Cooper smiles.

"Ok everyone out." Marc says firmly, "Call you later Char." I say as i stand up.

"No you wont." Marc says and i raise an eyebrow, "Oh marc, you know i will." I smile as Jaden takes my hand and we start walking towards the door.