PART 61

CHANGING LYDIAS MODEL SO PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE U PREFER

choice 1 

choice 2

"Ness, i hate steak

"Ness, i hate steak." I sigh later that night as she parks near Boa.

"Then get sushi." She says as she pulls her keys out of the ignition.

"Why are you taking me out to eat?" I ask as i look at her.

"I know Avani didn't kill Bryce, Jaden did." She sighs, "How the fuck-" I gawk.

"Oh Please, i know you both better then anyone." She scoffs.

"You are one scary chick, you know that right?" I ask with a laugh, She nods as she gives me a smile, "Obviously."

I climb out of the car and shut the door behind me before taking my hair out of a ponytail.

"Who do you always do that?" Nessa sighs and i turn my head towards her, "Do what?"

"Insist on putting your hair up and taking forever to do it and then just wear your hair down." She groans.

I sigh as i look at her, "I change my mind a lot." I shrug.

"Cmon let's just go." She sighs.

"Hey hey Lydia!" Fletchers annoying, loud, voice booms as a cameras shoved into me and Nessas face.

"Anything you'd like to say about Bryce's death?" He asks and Nessa clears her throat, "You can't fucking ask someone about that."

"Just wanted to hear any last words for Bryce." He says as he looks at me.

"I cant say any last words for him cause he's fucking dead you absolute moron." I mutter as i try to push past him.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to upset you." He says.

"God, everyones so fucking annoying, why cant people like you just all be shipped off to their own private island where they all get hung from their own private trees and then set on fire so the rest of the world doesn't have to suffer with all of your stupid fucking questions cause really, no one gives a shit, and no one gives a shit about what you think, or what you want, you know it would be better if you just slam that fucking camera into your huge ass head and slowly bleed to death right here on the street, cause i'd really like to be able to go somewhere in peace, now get the fuck out of my way." I sneer before shoving past him and start to walk towards the restaurant.

I groan when i see another group of paparazzi standing by the entrance, "FUCK OFF!" I shout, "And please chop your dick off i can see your boner through your pants." I say as i motion to one of the guys.

"I'D RATHER HAVE SEX WITH A FUCKING PIG THEN SLEEP WITH ANY OF YOU!" I shout and they all give me a weird look, "Have none of you guys watched black mirror??"

"Whatever i'm going home." I huff as i turn around and start walking back towards Nessas car.

A minute later Nessa gets into the drivers seat and looks at me, "Well that was-" She starts to say and i sigh, "I didn't overreact right?" I ask.

Nessa starts to open her mouth to say something, "I mean i'm completely stable and i'm just a bit upset you know?" I say.

"I'm not pushy right?" I ask as i look at Ness and she starts to speak again but i interrupt her, "Like yeah, i hate when i'm wrong but still i think i handle situations very well."

"You don't think people think that i'm a bit over dramatic sometimes? Do you?" I ask and Nessa sighs, "You're right people don't that think that, i'm just worrying about nothing." I say with a small laugh.

"Thanks for the talk ness, i actually feel a lot better now." I say with a smile as we pull back into the Coopers driveway, no one was staying at Sway right now, the police have it taped off and no one really wants to be around there.

"Lydia, i haven't spoken a word in 10 minutes." She points out as she looks at me.

"What?" I ask as i climb out of the car.

"Let's just get you to bed." She sighs as she wraps her arm around me and starts walking me towards the house.

_______________

tiktokroom : #lydiahall freaks out at paparazzi when asked about bryce hall

comments :

user : holy shit

user : i mean they shouldn't have asked about Bryce

user : i mean go off

user : is she okay 😃

user : well then

user : f4f

user : what happened with bryce

user : okay

user : people need to mine their own business