PART 54

"You haven't been on your phone recently have you?" Jaden asks as he looks at me and i shake my head.

"No i'm not really in the mood to see what peoples opinions are on Bryce." I say quietly.

"Charlis been claiming that i like her and that she wants things to become serious between us." He says and i raise an eyebrow, "Did you-" I start to ask.

"Lydia, you're the only girl that i ever want to be with, fuck Charli, fuck everyone else that thinks they can get in between us, Plus that bitch is literally 16 pretty sure that's illegal." He scoffs.

"It is." I say with a laugh.

I pull out my phone and Jaden leans in and pulls me into a deep kiss.

I pull back and smirk, "Are you trying to keep me from looking at this." I say as i hold up my phone.

"I don't need you going to kill Charli." He sighs as he looks at me.

"I won't." I say quietly and he raises an eyebrow, "I know you better then that."

"I just wanna see what she said." I sigh, "You're not gonna like it." Jaden warns.

tiktokroom : #charlidamelio posts a video about #jadenhossler

comments

user : whatttt

user : HUH

user : bye i wouldnt wanna be on lydias bad side 😭

user : what-

user : HOLD UP

user : WAIT WHAT

user : ...

user : um

________________

After watching the video which was basically her spitting out a bunch of lies about how she thinks Jaden is in love with her and how i'm forcing him to stay with me i stand up and start walking towards the door.

"Lydia Lydia." Jaden says as he follows after me quickly.

"That bitch is fucking dead, i want her gone." I snarl.

"As much as i would love to see her dead too, i'm not letting you kill anyone else, you gotta stay safe." He says quietly.

"I'm perfectly safe." I huff and he shakes his head, "I know you're safe but i'm just worried."

"Don't be." I say with a small smile, "I wanna go to bed."