PART 38

"So...What are you gonna do about Vinnie?" Cooper asks as i park my car in the sway driveway.

"Act like nothings wrong." I say as i pull the keys out of the ignition.

"And why are you gonna do that?" He asks as he gets out of the car.

"The fuck is this a pop quiz?" I ask as i walk towards the front door.

I pull open the door and jump when i almost smack into Vinnie.

"Where have you two been? I've been looking for you for the past two hours." He says as he looks at me.

"We went."

"Out to eat."
"Bowling."

Cooper and i say at the same time and i raise an eyebrow as i turn my head towards him.

"So did you bowl or eat?" Connor asks with a confused look on his face.

"We bowled and then ate." I say with a fake smile plastered across my face.

I grab onto Coopers hand and start pulling him towards the stairs, "Gotta go bye." I say with a smile.

When we get into my room i shut the door behind me, "Bowling? Really? Who the fuck bowls??" I ask as i look at Cooper.

"Us apparently." He shrugs.

"Jadens gonna be at your house in a few hours so go home and hide your cat and i'll see you there." I say.

"I'm hiding every living thing in that house." He sighs as he walks out of my room.

I watch him leave then flop down on my bed.
I was able to have my eyes shut for a few minutes before i hear a knock on my door and groan as i open my eyes, "IM NOT HERE LEAVE A MESSAGE!" I shout as i turn back over onto my stomach.

I hear the door open and suddenly feel a hand brush against my lower thigh, i shoot my eyes open and turn around to see Vinnie standing over me.

"Sorry there was something on you." He says.

"It clearly wasn't my consent." I say as i cross my arms and sit up.

He shakes his head with a laugh as he lays down next to me.

"Did i invite you to lay down with me?" I ask as i look at him.

"Why do you always play so hard to get Lyd?" Vinnie asks as he slowly runs his hand down my leg.

I grab his hand and firmly place it back on the mattress, "I'm not playing hard to get." I mumble.

He looks at me with a smile as he wraps his arm around me, "You know i can treat you much better then Jaden can right?"

"Yeah no, not gonna happen." I sigh as i move away from him causing his arm to fall off me.

"Look, you're kinda acting like you have a choice here." He says and i raise an eyebrow "You mean that bye?"

"I mean that i have a whole group of people that could kill Jaden at any time so it would be best for you if you cooperate with me." He says as he grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him.

"What the fuck do you want." I ask as i grit my teeth.

"If it's not obvious then you're not as smart as i thought you were." He says.

"You know you can fuck me without threatening to kill my boyfriend." I sigh.

"I don't just want to fuck you Lydia." He says quietly.

I push him off of me and jump off my bed, "I'm not going to do anything with you." I say firmly.

"You'll change your mind when you see how much my friends will fuck him up." He says as he rests his arms behind his head.

"How are you even going to get him, only family members are allowed to visit." I say quietly.

"I have my ways." He shrugs and i sigh to myself knowing that Jaden will no longer be at the mental hospital by tonight.

"Why are you even doing this, What the fuck did Jaden ever do to you??" I ask.

"He stole you from me." He says as he looks at me, "And i don't like my items being taken from me." He snarls.

"I'm not a fucking possession stop treating me like one." I say firmly.

"Jaden sure treats you like one." He says as a smile dances upon his lips.

"You don't know anything about our relationship." I say as i lean against my door.

Vinnie stands up and slowly walks towards me, "Oh i know a whole lot more then you'd think." He says as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Think about it Lyd, we'd be good together." He says as he looks down at me.

"Get your fucking hand off of me." I sneer.

"Not a big fan of your attitude babe." Vinnie frowns as he looks at me.

I turn around and jab my elbow into his crotch, he crouches down in pain and i grab onto his ear and pull him towards me, "You're fucking with the wrong person." I say as i shove him onto the ground and leave the room.