PART 24

"Hey." Nessa says and i jump as i turn around.

"Nothings wrong, what? why would you say that?" I say with a smile.

Nessa raises an eyebrow, "Alright what did Bryce do now?"

"BUT I-" He starts to say before i put my finger up, "Apparently Bryce blabbed his greasy mouth to Addison about you." I shrug.

"Greasy??" Bryce asks.

"What the fuck did you tell her??" Nessa asks as she turns towards Bryce.

"Looks like we're about to find out." Vinnie mutters and i follow his eyesight over to the door and see Addison walking out with a large grin on her face.

"Addison, don't." Bryce says firmly.

"Why? You don't want Nessas bipolar ass to go
all crazy on you?" She asks with a smile.

"YOU SON OF A-" Nessa starts to lunge at Addison but Bryce grabs onto her.

"Aw looks like Nessa's having an episode, better send her to the mental hospital with jaden." Addison shrugs.

"Alright now someone's gonna need to hold me back." I sneer

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and i start slowly making my way towards Addison.

"Jesus it's like trying to hold a blood hound back from a slab of meat." The voice groans as he continues grabbing onto my waist.

I manage to get out of his grasp and run towards Addison, i crash into her which drives us both into the pool.

I pop my head out of the water and before Addison can come up i grab onto her head and hold it underwater.

"LYDIA." Bryce shouts as he jumps into the pool after letting go of Nessa.

"I have another hand and i'm not afraid to use it." I warn as i glare at him.

Addison was thrashing under my hand and i look up as Bryce swims towards me.

I grab his head and force it under the water, "Aw now the dickheads can be together." I say as i clash their heads together.

I feel two arms grab onto me again and pull me away from Bryce and Addison.

"LYDIA STOP." The voice shouts as he turns me around.

I see Vinnie standing in front of me and i start to turn back around but he pulls me back around.

"They're not worth it." He says.

"They hurt my best friend." I scowl.

"And he's your brother that will do anything to protect you." Vinnie says, "Bryce loves you a lot ."

"I don't give a fuck if he loves me, he keeps hurting the people i care about." I say.

"Lydia, you're better then this." He says as he looks into my eyes.

"You don't even know me, i literally met you today." I sigh.

I look back to see Bryce and Addison slowly climbing out of the pool.

I look down and frown, "Well now my shirts all wet, ouu i want pizza." I smile as i start making my way towards the ladder.

"But you just-" Vinnie calls out after me.

lydiahall : fuckboy

comments :

user : HOT

user : is this about jaden

user : what happened with jaden??

user : u look so good

vinniehacker : cute
↪️ lydiahall : no

user : jaden??

lydiahall : this isn't about jaden, mind your own business and let me deal with my life.