PART 34

I slam the car door shut and walk towards the front door.

Vinnie gets out behind me and follows me towards the house, "LYDIA." He shouts.

I open the front door to the house and turn around as i watch him walk towards me.

I smile as he gets up to the door then shut it in his face, "Oops." I shrug as i turn back around and start walking towards Bryce's room.

I push open the door and stop when i see Bryce and Avani in some sort of kiss? hug? not really sure cause it looked like two giraffes giving birth.

"The fuck are you guys doing, dry humping cause Bryce's dick fell out everytime you tried to do the real thing?" I ask as i look at them.

Avani turns and looks at me, slightly embarrassed by the fact that i was watching them.

"Lydia." Bryce sighs but i interrupt him, "What is it with you and girls that start with the letter A." I ask.

"First you cheat on Nessa with Addison, and now you're cheating on Avani with Addison, wait no you're cheating on Addison with Avani." I correct myself.

"Nessa doesn't start with an A-" Bryce sighs and i hold my hand up, "Yeah yeah i know." I sighs

"You're with Addison?" Avani asks as she looks at him, "Yeah hes practically with the whole hype house at this point, including Thomas, i see the way he looks at you." I shrug.

"And you act like you're any better?" He asks and i raise an eyebrow, "Actually yes i am."

"I'm just gonna go-" Avani says awkwardly as she quickly walks out of the room.

Bryce sighs as he turns towards me, "What was that for?" He asks as he lets out a breath.

"Why the fuck are you trying to get Vinnie to break me and Jaden up??" I ask as i cross my arms.

Bryce raises an eyebrow, "I barely know the guy why would i try to get him to break you guys up?"

"Vinnie said you guys have been texting for months, planning to meet up." I say as i look at him.

Bryce frowns, "I mean yeah i followed him but i just met him at a party." He shrugs.

"So you've never dmd him before?" I ask and he shakes his head, "Not before that party."

"Who's party was it?" I ask.

"An old friend from high school, i just assumed Vinnie knew someone who was there." Bryce says.

"I knew something was wrong with that freak." I scoff.

"Lydia, there's nothing wrong with him he's just obsessed with you." He shrugs and i raise an eyebrow, "What."

"Shit i wasn't supposed to tell you that." He groans, I look at him again and he sighs, "When he came up to me at the party he immediately knew who i was and started talking to me about you for the longest time, i swear to god hes the only person besides you who's willing to talk about the great Lydia hall for more then an hour."

"And you brought him to our house??" I ask and he shrugs, "A bunch of people we know follow him so i thought it was safe enough, plus anything's better then Jaden."

"Yeah well i'm not comfortable being around a creepy stalker serial killer." I say and Bryce clears his throat, "Fine, im not comfortable being around a creepy stalker." I sigh.

Bryce let's out a laugh, "Did you forget Jaden stalked you for a year?"

"Fine, i'm not comfortable being around Vinnie ." I sigh.

"It's probably just a little crush, he's fine." Bryce sighs.

"If i end up getting killed it's on you." I warn as i turn my head and walk out of his room.