PART 72

"You cant tell a fucking soul about this." I sigh.

Jax nods as he looks at me, "Alright."
_____________________
A FEW MINUTES LATER ~

"-Then i shot Vinnie and a few days later i hung Josh." I say as i finish the list of horrible things i've done over the past years.

Jax gawks as he looks at me, "When Jaden said you've done some shit i thought he just meant you robbed someone or something."

"Did that too." I point out.

"Which is even more a reason for me to look out for you, if you get thrown out of here you'll end up in juvie." He says as he stands up, "Eat, then we have to go down to guidance and get your schedule."

__________________

"Why the fuck did no one tell me i'm rooming with a celebrity??" Paris asks as she bursts out of the bathroom.

I had finished eating and gotten dressed into black jeans and a white shirt. Jax was still laying on Paris's bed as he scrolled through his phone.

I look up from my bed as she walks in, "You have over 10 Million Pari." Jax says, "You're practically a celebrity."

"Lydia has over 90 million on tiktok, who the fuck are you?" She asks as she sits down next to me.

"The dead guys sister." I mutter under my breath, "Hey, give me a shoutout." Jax calls out and i raise an eyebrow, "Leave me alone for five minutes and i'll consider it." I laugh.

"We're going to the beach." Paris decides as she wrings out her damp hair with a towel.

"Guidance office first." Jax says as he sits up, "Fine, i'll go pick up Winston while you guys are down there." She says as she shoves Jax off her bed.

"Winston?" I ask as i look at her, "My dog, he's only allowed on campus on the weekends, so while i'm at school he stays with my parents." She shrugs.

"We gotta be there in 5 minutes." Jax says as he stands up, "Earth to Lydia." He starts.

"Jesus, i'm going." I grumble as i stand up and trudge out of the room.

"Does England even have beaches?" I ask as Jax and I make our way down the hallway.

"Have you ever looked at a map?" He asks as we start heading down the stairs.

"Point taken." I sigh.

__________________

I push open the door to the guidance office, it was a large room with huge windows which let light shine in.

There was a middle aged looking woman, sitting at the large oak desk.

"Mr.Knights, This is a private meeting." The woman says as Jax sits down next to me.

"Not letting her be questioned without a lawyer present." He says as he grabs a mint off of her desk.

"This is a meeting about scheduling not a trail." The woman sighs, "All though you sure would know a lot about trials, wouldn't you?" She asks as she looks at Jax.

He clears his throat, "Alright, let's get started we don't have all day." He says as he pops the mint into his mouth.

"I'm Ms.Smalls." She says and i raise an eyebrow, "There's a large plaque on your door that says your name, i'm not blind."

Ignoring my comments she looks down at her papers, "You'll have to take the required courses, English, Science, History, and Maths." She says as she hands me a stack of papers.

"Maths?" I ask as i look at her, "Yes, is that a problem?" She asks.

"It's British for math." Jax whispers.

"You may choose four electives, Tell me some topics you're interested in and i can't find some courses that would be perfect for you." She says with a smile.

I think about it for a second and then look up, "I like dead bodies, well when they start to smell they're kinda gross, but they're kinda interesting you know? The way your insides can just liquify and disappear completely, I mean it usually takes like 20 years for that to happen naturally, but if you use yogurt it happens much quicker." I say.

Ms. Smalls gives me a concerned look before clacking something into her computer.

"Um, we have a few forensic classes, a few in crime." She says.

"Ok." I shrug.

"Any other interests?" She asks.

"Uh, I like swimming but last time i went swimming, i almost drowned someone...So no that, I like clothes, is there a class where you just get clothes?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow, "Design theory?" She asks.

I shrug and she nods, "Alright, i'll be right back with a printed copy of your schedule." She says as she stands up.

Jax turns towards me as soon as she leaves the room, "So who did you almost drown, how do you know so much about dead bodies? Why the fuck are these mints so good??" He rambles as he grabs another mint.

"If you don't take a breath at some point you'll end up choking on those mints." I scoff.