PART 46

"They're...here?" I ask suddenly and he grabs onto my hands, "Did you fucking tell them where we were??"

"YOU HAVE MY PHONE IDIOT!" I shout and he covers my mouth again, "Keep your voice down." He hisses.

I hear a loud noise from a distance and Vinnie looks up, "Well this is about to get a lot more interesting."

I quickly jab Vinnie in the chest and he lets out a groan of pain as he lets go of me, before he can react i sprint towards the lighthouse and hear Vinnie yelling at me to stop.

I pull open the door and as soon as i run in i'm jabbed in the stomach by a metal pole that was sticking out of the wall.

"FUCK!" I shout as i look down at the side of my stomach and notice the pole had little spikes all along it.

"I tried to stop you princess." Vinnie says as he walks over me and carefully pulls the metal spikes out of my stomach, "This whole place is rigged with traps, loaded guns, weak floor boards." He says as he starts applying pressure onto my waist.

I let out another groan and feel tears prickling my eyes from the pain.

"LET HER GO YOU FUCKER!" A voice shouts from behind us and while Vinnie is distracted i quickly slam my hands down onto the metal pole, "SHIT." I slam them down again and hear loud shouting from behind me.

I scream in pain as i slam my hands down one more time and feel the chains around my wrists snap, i look down at my now bloody hands and quickly run up the stairs of the light house, i groan as i feel something sharp pierce into my upper thigh and i drag my left leg behind me as i continue to climb up the stairs.

When i get to the top i see barrel stacked with guns sitting on a wooden table, I slowly limp over to the table but feel my left leg give out on me as i fall to the ground.

I hear heavy footsteps running up the stairs and i pull myself towards the table and reach up to grab a gun from the barrel.

My hands shake while i hold up the gun as Vinnie appears from the staircase.

"Give me the gun Lydia." He says forcefully.

I look behind him and hear a familiar voice coming up the stairs, "Touch her and your dead." Jaden snarls as he holds his own gun up at Vinnie.

"Sorry Princess." Vinnie smirks as he starts running towards me and kicks the gun out of my hand, he quickly grasps onto it and points it towards Jaden, "Looks like your time has come sooner then we thought."

Vinnie lunges towards Jaden and kicks him back causing him to be shoved back towards the railing, startled Jaden tosses his gun into the air as Vinnie points the gun to his head.

I hear a clatter and see Jadens gun had landed right behind Vinnie.

I slowly start crawling towards the gun and cringe everytime my leg moves, i make it to the gun and grab onto it.

Vinnie quickly turns around and was slammed in the head with Jadens fist, i grab onto the Vinnie and force him up, pressing the gun against his temple i look down at him, "I'm done playing by your rules." I sneer as i pull the trigger.

I watch as Vinnies limp body falls to the ground and immediately feel a pair of arms wrap around me, i look back and see that Jaden was sitting beside me.

I lean my head back onto his chest as i feel more tears trickle down my face.

Jaden looks down at me, "Why was Bryce so reluctant to believe me and come help you?" He whispers.

I sigh as i grab onto his hand and start to tell him everything about the past few days.

I feel the grip on my hand tighten as Jaden listens to me talk, "He's fucking dead." Jaden growls as he stands up.

"Jaden-" I start to say but he interrupts, "AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER." He shouts as he looks at Vinnies body lauing lifelessly on the ground.

He picks up a pole that was laying on the ground near the table, "FUCK." He shouts as he brings the pole down onto Vinnies head, "YOU." He slams the pole onto him again.

He shouts as he continues slamming the pole down onto him, I watch as he starts tearing up while slowly crouching down to the ground.

I limp over to him grimacing every time pressure was put on my leg, "Hey hey, what's wrong?" I whisper as i wrap my arm around him.

"This is all my fault." He whispers and i look up at him, "What do you mean?" I question.

"If i was there i could've stopped this." He says quietly.

"It's not your fault." I say as i rest my head on his shoulder.

"And Bryce, why the fuck wouldn't he help you??" He asks and i feel his grip on my hand tighten once again.

As if on cue Bryce runs up the stairs and looks at me with a sigh of relief, "Thank god you're ok."

Jaden grits his teeth and tries to lunge towards Bryce but i grab onto his waist, "No Jaden." I whisper.

Bryce looks down at Vinnie, "Which one of you did that." He asks firmly.

"Both of us." I say as i glare at him, "Even after all of this you still think he's innocent??"

"Vinnie only went after Jaden, he told me he'd take care of it to make sure you were safe." Bryce says.

I spit out a laugh, "You are the dumbest person i've ever met."

"Lydia, just step away from Jaden ok?" He says as he looks at me.

I feel Jaden put his arm around me and i look up at Bryce, "Vinnies dead, there's no more danger."

"That fucker is gonna get you killed, he doesn't care about you, he just wants what's best for himself, he'll be better of dead." Bryce sneers.

I feel Jadens arms fall off of me and he runs towards Bryce, slamming the gun into his head, Bryce stumbles back towards the railing and i scream as Jaden shoves him over the railing.