PART 51

LYDIAS POV

I slowly walk back towards Coopers house as pools of tears trickle down my face.

I bring up my shaky blood covered hands up to my face and wipe the tears from my eyes.
"It's fine, it's fine, it's fine." I whisper repeatedly.

I walk towards the side of the house and go through the gate towards the pool, i don't even bother taking my clothes off and slip into the water, i run my hands through my hair and rub the blood off of my arms.

I climb out of the pool and knock on the sliding glass doors, a minute later Charli walks up to the doors and her eyes widen when she sees me, "Shit are you ok?"

"Can you just get Jaden please." I say quietly and she looks at me, "I don't think that's a good idea Lyd."

I give her a confused look as i walk into the house past her, "The fuck are you on??"

"He doesn't wanna see you Lydia." She says quietly, "He's sick of everything you put him through." She shrugs as she looks at me with a sympathetic face.

"Cut the bull shit." I sneer and she looks at me with the most shocked, sad, angry, and pitiful face, i seriously wanted to slap that weird mix of emotions off of her.

"I-i'm not lying." She stutters and i raise an eyebrow, "Shut the fuck up you scheming little bitch." I sneer.

"Calm down, you're obviously upset." She says as she puts her hands up and slowly steps back from me.

"Oh cut the act, i can see right through you." I scoff, she tilts her head a little bit with a tiny smile appearing.

I suddenly lunge at her screaming i push her onto the ground let out another ear pitching scream as i slap her across the face, "YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

Charli thrashes from under me and screams as i look around the room for something i can use, i spot a glass flower vase on the table and smirk as i pick it up, i smash it into Charlis head and watch as the glass shatters onto her, i grab a glass shard and was about to stab it into her when a hand grabs onto mine.

I feel myself being pulled away from Charli and i watch as she looks up with tears streaming down her face as her head had a huge bloody gash on it, "Thank god you saved me Jaden, can you help me clean up?" She asks quietly as Jaden continues you to hold onto me.

"I'm not saving you, i'm saving Lydia from this dumb little trap you set up." He sneers, "Go fuck yourself cunt." He says as he looks down at Charli.

"if you look at my boyfriend again so help me Charli i will cut your fucking tongue out." I scoff as Jaden starts carrying me back upstairs.

He brings me into one of Coopers guest rooms and sets me down on the bed, "You're back." He says as he observes my face.

"Yep." I say quietly as i look down, "Charlis just trying to set you up." He says as he rests his hand on my cheek.

"Why though." I ask as i look at him and he shrugs, "No fucking clue."

"Im just glad you're ok." He says softly and i shake my head, "Im not."

"Your clothes." He says as he looks down at my soaked clothes, "You carried me all the way up here and you're now just realizing my clothes are wet." I say with a laugh.

"I was more focused on making sure you didn't kill another person." He laughs and i look down at my hands, "A little too late for that." I say quietly.