PART 44

A/N : DO U GUYS WANT BRYCE KILLED OFF OR NO?

An hour of driving later i turn my head and look at Vinnie, "Can i have my phone now?" I ask.

"No." He says as he keeps his eyes focused on the road.

"Can't i just have it for a minute? I'm bored." I frown and Vinnie sighs as he takes a sharp turn down a long dirt road.

"No cause then you'll know where we are." He says.

"You're not gonna kill me." I say as i look at him, "What makes you so sure about that?" He asks as a smirk tugs at the side of his mouth.

"Because you're in love with me."

He looks over at me for the first time in a while, "But you don't love me." He says firmly.

"That's the first true thing i've heard you say in a long time." I scoff.

"You love Jaden which is why you'll stay with me to keep him safe." He says as his eyes turn back to the road.

I look at him then turn my head and watch as the gap between the houses we were passing get bigger and bigger.

"Wake up."

"Lydia get up."

I open my eyes slowly and look around, we were parked in front of a log cabin surrounded by woods.

I look up as Vinnie reaches over me and unbuckles my seatbelt, He grabs onto my arm and pulls me out of the car.

"What time is it?" I ask as i look around at the night sky, "10:30." He mumbles as he starts walking towards the cabin.

"We couldn't have stayed in a hotel or something? Not a big fan of wood." I groan as i follow him into the cabin.

"Sure Lydia, cause it'll be a lot easier to explain to the hotel staff why there were dead bodies in the room when we left." He says as he shuts the door behind me.

"Excuse me?" I ask as i clear my throat.

"Well it could be only one body if you cooperate." He shrugs.

"What are you talking about??" I ask as i slowly turn towards him.

He smirks as he walks over to me, "Let's not worry about that right now." He says in a hushed voice as he runs his hands through my hair.

"When was the last time you bathed?" He asks, "Kinda hard to worry about keeping yourself clean when you're friends think you abused someone." I scoff.

I hear a loud crash from the other side of the room and watch as Vinnie stiffens up, "Cmon." He says as he grabs onto my arm and starts walking me out of the living room.

He pulls me into a small bathroom and turns the handle on the bath.

We sit in silence as the water slowly fills up the tub, "Who even are you, and how did you know me beforehand?" I ask quietly as i look at Vinnie.

"If i told you that i'd have to kill you." He says, keeping his eyes focused on the bath.

"You've already made it clear that you're not gonna kill me." I say as i look back to the almost filled tub.

"Which is exactly why i'm not telling you." He says as he stands up and turns the water off.

"Take off your clothes." He says as he looks back at me.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at him, "No."

"Do you usually take baths fully dressed?" He mumbles.

I sigh as i look at him while lifting my wrists up, "Can't take my clothes off with these on."
I say as i smile at him.

He sighs as he grabs a key from his pocket and unlocks the handcuffs, i rub my wrists as he slides them off and look at him.

"Can you at least leave the room?" I ask and he turns around, "I'm technically not even here."

I sigh as i slowly pull my shirt off, i look up and see Vinnies head turned slightly and i quickly slap him causing him to turn his head back.

Once i'm sure he wasn't looking anymore i pull my shorts off along with my underwear and bra, I walk over to the tub and slowly climb in as i pull my hair into a bun.

I hear footsteps and turn my head as Vinnie walks over to me, he leans down and reaches over me to grab a bottle of shampoo, he puts some into his hand and starts applying it to my hair.

I look at him with a confused expression, "You know i usually put my own shampoo in."

"I don't trust you enough for that." He mutters as he runs his shampooed covered hands through my hair.

"You don't trust me with shampoo? It's fucking shampoo what can it do??" I ask.

"You could throw it in my eyes which would distract me as you run away." He shrugs.

"Thanks for the tip." I start to say before my head was dunked under water.

When my heads lifted up, i rub my eyes and look back at Vinnie, "A little warning would be nice next time." I cough.

"You were talking, i didn't want to interrupt you." He says as he runs his hands through my hair.

"I was literally planning your death." I scoff.

"Exactly why i didn't want to interrupt you." He laughs.