PART 41

Josh and Blake carry me into my room and set me down on my bed.

Josh walks to my night table and pulls open the door and starts pulling all types of knives and guns out of it, only one of them i recognized as mine, the rest id never seen in my life.

"Those aren't mine." I say gritting my teeth.

"Then why the fuck are they in here?!" Josh shouts as he tosses them into a bag.

"Vinnies setting me up." I say quietly as i stare at my bed frame.

"Stop fucking lying." Josh spits out as he throws open more of my drawers and tossing things into his bag.

"Josh, stop." Blake says as he looks at him.

"Huh that's funny, i think Vinnie said that exact same thing to Lydia and did she stop? No." He says coldly as he looks at me.

"Get the fuck out." I say quietly, Josh doesn't move and i look up at him, "Get the fuck out of my room."

"Make me." Josh says as he cocks his head and i scream as i run towards him and bash his head against my dresses, Blake quickly pulls me back and i hear my door open and turn my head as Bryce walks into the room, he stops suddenly when he sees Bryce laying on the ground with blood pouring out of his head.

"I just got off the phone with Jadens mom...His sister was taken to the hospital because her head was wounded from being hit by a metal pole." He says as he looks at me.

I feel Blake's grip on me tighten and i look back at him, "Blake get your fucking hands off me."

"I need assistance." Bryce shouts as he turns towards the hallway, a few seconds later Kio, Griffin, Quinton, and Anthony walk into the room.

"Q please just listen to me, you know me." I beg as i look at Quinton, He looks at me and for a second i see hesitance in his eyes before he looks over at Josh, "Did you do that?" He asks quietly.

"It was an accident i didn't mean to actually hurt him-" I start to say and he shakes his head as he walks over to help the other guys carry josh out of the room.

"Keep her detained until the psychologist gets here, i don't wanna see anyone else getting hurt." Bryce sighs to Blake as he slowly walks out of the room.

Once everyone except Blake and i leave the room i turn towards him, "You have to know i didn't do this." I say as i feel the tears starting to pour down my face again.

"What i do know is that you've become a danger to others Lydia." He says as he holds up a thing of rope that he found in my closet.

"Why do you even have this?" He asks as he looks at me, "It comes in handy for multiple occasions." I shrug.

"It'll do for now." Blake sighs as he gently grabs onto one of my wrists and holds it up to the bed frame.

"Is this really necessary? I mean i'm into the kinky shit but aren't you still with Amelie?" I ask as he ties my wrist to the bed frame.

"You really think all of this is funny don't you? You hurt people as a source of entertainment." Blake says as he looks at me.

"No- Look Blake, you know me, and you know that i wouldn't assault someone." I say.

"I don't think i know you anymore." He says as he looks down at the ground.

I hear a knock on the door and look up as Vinnie slowly walks into the room, "Can i talk with lydia alone for a sec?" He asks as he looks at Blake.

Blake looks at me for a second before brushing past me and exiting the room, shutting the door behind him.

Vinnie walks towards me as i have my wrist held up by the rope, he frowns as he sits down next to me, "Dont cry baby." He says softly as he wipes the tears off my face.

I use my free hand to slap him across the face, "What the fuck is wrong with you??"

He grabs onto my face roughly forcing it towards his, "I gave you an option Lydia, you could've done this the easy way but you chose to be difficult." He sneers.

"This could all be over, i could tell everyone it was all a misunderstanding if you just cooperated with me." He says as he observes my face.

"But how does that benefit you, then everyone will know you're a fucking liar." I say as i try to shake his hand off my face which only causes him to hold onto it harder.

"Its to show you that i have power over you and will always get what i want." He says as he runs his hand up my leg.

"All you have to do is agree." He hums.

I lift my leg up and kick him away from me which makes him smirk as he walks back over to me, "Dont fucking try that again." He says as he looks at me.

"Why are you so caught up on trying to get with me but then talking with charli at the same time?" I ask quietly as i look at him.

"Oh her, yeah she's just someone i can play with when i'm bored." He shrugs.

"Leave her out of this." I sneer.

"You know this can get a whole lot worse right?" He asks, "Jadens set to be killed tonight." He says with a smile, "All you gotta do is say yes, one simple word and Jaden gets to continue living his life."

I pause as i look down, "Yes." I say mumble.

"What was that?" Vinnie asks as he tilts my chin up, "Yes." I say louder.