PART 56

"What?" I ask as i look at Nessa, "He was murdered." She says again.

"You don't know-" I start to say and she stands up, "Yes i do know Lydia, Josh wouldn't do this." She says quietly as she runs upstairs.

"Where were you last night? Ness really needed you." Cooper says as he looks at me.

"I was staying at sway, thought they might need some company." I say quietly.

_______________

"You killed Josh??"
"You killed Charli??"  Jaden and I both spit out at the same time a few minutes later.

We both stop and look at each other with surprised faces, "How'd you know?" I whisper and he looks at me, "I could ask you the same."

We were standing in one of Coopers guest bedrooms as we stared at each other.

"Charli magically disappeared around the same time you left." I say as i cross my arms.

"And Josh's body was found just after you got back from the store ." He says as he looks at me.

"Alright, i might've taken a quick pit stop." I shrug, "Yeah to hell." Jaden scoffs with a laugh.

"How does Nessa know it wasn't a suicide??" I ask and he shrugs, "Probably cause she's been seeing Josh again."

I look at him with a confused look, "No she hasn't."

"Coop caught them making out, he told me yesterday." He shrugs.

"Why the hell did he not tell me?? Or even Nessa?" I ask.

"Well Cooper knows about Bryce so he did t wanna add anything else to your plate." Jaden says and i sigh as i sit down on the bed, "You told him??"

"Lydia, people aren't gonna believe that Bryce and Vinnie went on a trip to new york forever." He sighs.

"We're obviously gonna be the first suspects." I play with my fingers as i stare up at the ceiling.

"I have an idea." Jaden says as he stands up and starts walking towards the door.

I sit up and watch him, "So are you gonna tell me...?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow.

"Nope." He replies blatantly as he looks back at me.

"Whatever you're doing i'm going to be apart of, stop worrying about getting me into shit." I say as i stand up.

"Lydia." He sighs and i walk over to him, "Jaden, i'm doing this with you."

_________________________

"God i hate that lighthouse." I grimace ask the car pulls up to the wood cabin, the lighthouse flashing in the distance.

"You wait in the car, i'll grab the bodies." Jaden says as he climbs out of the car and grabs two large bags from the trunk.

___________________________
"Are you sure no one else is here?" Jaden asks as he looks around the outside of the sway house.

"Blake and Griff left 30 minutes ago and Anthony dropped Avani here 10 minutes ago, told her he'd be back in an hour." I say as i peer through one of the windows.

"How do you literally hear everything?" He asks as he laughs at me.

"I guess i have the ears of a goldfish." I shrug, Jaden looks at me, "Gold fish don-" He starts to say but i hold my hand up, "I realized as soon as i said it."

"Did you get the security cameras off?" I ask as i pull on a pair of plastic gloves.

"Yep." He says as he tosses me a bag full of broken security cameras.

I look down at the bag and raise an eyebrow, "All you had to do was turn them off, there's a generator in back." I say as i look at him.

"I don't know how to do technical shit." He laughs and i roll my eyes, "It's a light switch Jaden."

"Alright stop making me feel dumb and go do your job." He says as he looks at me and i smile and kiss him on the forehead, "Adios."