PART 15

"Lydia, Bryce is absolutely freaking out over some shit, what did you do?" Josh sighs as he walks into the room.

My mouth drops open, "What makes you think i had anything to do with it??"

He raises an eyebrow and i sigh, "Fine i might've had, something to do with it."

"Ok you already hate him so i'm not gonna tell you." I say with a small laugh.

"Alright, what did jaden do." He sighs.

"There's no use in talking about he's not gonna be here much longer." I say quietly as i walk towards the door.

I walk down the hallway towards my room slowly and push open the door.

"Jaden we gotta talk." I say as i shut the door behind me.

He looks up from his phone, "Whats up?"

"You have to leave jaden." I say quietly.

He raises an eyebrow, "Ok?"

"This is serious Jaden." I sigh, "When is it not serious." He groans.

"We cant see each other anymore." I say quietly, He suddenly stands up and walks towards me.

"What the fuck did you say?" He says in a voice that wasn't completely angry but not completely calm either.

"I said we cant be together anymore." I whisper and suddenly i'm being shoved against the wall as a hand wraps around my neck.

"Yeah that's not gonna work." He chuckles.

"Jaden let go of me." I manage to spit out, "Only if you ask nicely." He smiles as he squeezes a bit harder.

I look down carefully and suddenly knee him in the crotch, he lets out a groan causing him to let go of me.

I quickly pull him off me and start to run towards my door, before i can grab onto the handle a hand is placed around my waist and i'm pulled backwards.

"You're not getting away that easily." He mumbles.

"Jaden i'm doing this to protect you, Bryce was going to-" I start to say and he groans, "It's always something with Bryce, if you just let me kill him we wouldn't be here right now, would we?"

"You need to listen to yourself." I say as i try to pull away from him.

"Let's just run away together." He says and i shake my head, "No jaden i cant be around you anymore."

He suddenly lets go of me and shoves me onto the ground, "You're fucking impossible you know that right?"

I look up at him slowly, "Cant you see that i'm doing all of this for you, i do EVERYTHING for you!" I shout and he grabs onto my hair and pulls me up.

"Bullshit." He mumbles, "You need to leave." I say quietly.

"What was that?" He asks and i turn around and shove him away from me, "I SAID YOU NEED TO LEAVE." I shout.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE." I yell as i slap him across the face.

He turns his face towards me and laughs, "That's it, let all of it out."

"STOP LAUGHING YOU SICK BASTARD!" I cry out as i swing on him.

He moves his hand to his lip and looks down at it to see it covered in blood, "Keep going, i know you want too." He says slyly.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek in anger and lunge at him, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" I scream while hitting him over and over again.

All i could hear in my head was his laughing as i continued to cry and hit him.

The room suddenly goes silent and i look up slowly to see Jaden walks towards my dresser, he opens one of the drawers and he turns around and i look down to see one of my knives in his hand.

I step back slowly and he smiles as he hands it to me, i look up at him, "Do it." He says.

"No." I say quietly, "I SAID FUCKING DO IT." He shouts, "Do it....FUCKING DO IT LYDIA."

"SHUT UP!!" I scream as i run towards him and slash him across his leg.

He laughs as i step back and drop the knife, "That felt good didn't it."

I breathe heavily and wipe a tear from my cheek, "Jaden." I say quietly and he walks towards me and wraps his arms around me

"Only i can make you feel good and don't forget it." He says as he runs his hand down the back of my head, i can feel myself hyperventilating as he hums softly, i shut my eyes waiting for it all to end.

"Don't miss me too much." He says suddenly, i open my eyes and just like that he was gone.

A/N : drama timeeee