PART 66

"Can you believe they think i'm troubled??" I ask later that day as i pace back in forth across Nessas room

"Well-" Coopers says and i shoot him a look before he sticks his hands up in the air.

"You gotta call me every day, every meal, on your breaks, in the morning, before bed, and whenever you're leaving the campus so i can make sure you don't get kidnapped." Nessa says as she looks at me.

"Ness you're like the mother i've never had." I say with a sarcastic sappy voice.

"You know you love meeee." She sings as she holds her arms out.

"You're gonna have to be careful, if this is a school for like delinquents, there's gonna be some pretty fucked up people hanging around." Cooper points out and Nessa scoffs, "Coop, she's gonna be fine, she's a fucked up person so it's alright." She says as she wraps her arms around me.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes as i let out a laugh, "What do people even do in England."

"Uh i don't know, lounge on the french rivera?" Cooper shrugs and i raise an eyebrow, "That's in france Cooper."

"Well how the fuck was i supposed to know that??" He asks as he looks at me.

"Because it's in the name." I say as i stand up.

"Did You know that british people stand in line for fun." Jaden says as he walks into the room while scrolling on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask as i walk over to him, "Researching the british so i know what you're going to be dealing with." He says as he continues looking at his phone.

"You know i'm just going across the ocean right? Not to a different planet." I say as i look up at him.

"Technically it's like pluto, and we're venus." He shrugs, "No, Australia's pluto." Cooper points out.

"France is Venus." I say and Nessa nods, "Yeah and England is definitely Uranus."

"Uranus." Jaden mutters with a laugh and Nessa looks at him, "Real mature."
________________________

"No." Nessa says.

"No, What?" I ask as i set my bagel down on my plate.

Nessa, Jaden, Cooper, Kio, Blake, Olivia, And I were all sitting around the dining room, eating breakfast the next morning.

"No, i'm not letting you go to Uranus." She says as she stirs her spoon through her cereal.

"What-" Kio looks up with a concerned look and i shake my head, "Long story."

"Ness, you can visit." I sigh and she shakes her head, "Ew no way, I hate tea."

"Anyways." Jaden sighs, "We have to leave in 30 minutes and now that Nessas not coming, it will take us less time to get ready."

"I'm gonna miss you guys a lot." I say with a small smile as i look at my group of friends.

"You'll be back for Christmas right?" Olivia asks and i nod, "I mean yeah if i don't do anything bad."

"So...we won't be seeing you then." Blake says with a laugh and i shrug, "I'll bet you $20,000 that i make it more then a month."

"$50,000, you last a week." He nods and Jaden smiles, "$100,000 she lasts a year."

"A year??" I gawk as i look at him, "You really think i can last a year?"

"I really believe in you Lyd, i know you can do this." He says softly and i look at him, "I love you so much." I say with a smile as i lean in and kiss him.

He kisses me back before stopping when we both hear gagging from the opposite side of the table, "You know i was really looking forward to these pancakes." Cooper groans.

"Oh shut up." I laugh
_____________________

I look out the window, as my parents car makes  its way towards the airport.

Jaden had his hand in twined with mine, as he looks out the opposite window.

"We want you to call us as soon as you land." My dad says from the front seat.

"You're not coming?" I ask and both my parents look at each other, before looking back at me.

"We both have work tomorrow." My Mother says and i sigh, "Of course you do." I scoff as they roll to a stop, in front of the airport.

"It's not that we don't want to drop you-" My dad starts to say and i open the car door, "No it's just that you're embarrassed to be seen with me cause you know the paparazzi can find my ass wherever i go." I say as i climb out of the car.

Before they could respond, i slam the door and go around to the trunk.
I start lifting my suitcases out of the back and Jaden walks around to the back and starts helping me.

"Jesus, what's in these." He groans as he shuts the trunk.

"Basically everything." I laugh as i start rolling my suitcases.

"I wonder if British girls are as obsessed with you as Americans are." I say as i walk towards the entrance of the LAX airport.

"American girls aren't obsessed with me." Jaden says as he pulls open the door for me.

"Oh please, i have to shoo at least 10 of them off anytime we go anywhere." I scoff and he chuckles, "Guys are always staring at your ass." He says as we start walking through the airport.

"I mean who can blame them." I smirk and he rolls his eyes, "Yeah, only i'm allowed to do that."

I smile as i wrap my arm around him, "You're cute you know that right?" I say as i run my hand through his hair.

"Of course i do." He says as he wraps his right arm around my waist.