PART 23

"It's fine just don't look down." Cooper says as i walk into the room.

I shut the door behind me and looked up to see Cooper hanging onto Nessas leg as she was attached to a harness hanging out the window.

"Not really sure i wanna know." I say as i walk up to Cooper.

"They're going to break into Bryce's window." Charli shrugs.

"Where did you even get a harness?" I ask.

"I know a guy." Nessa shouts as she swings past the window.

"Betting $50 she falls." I whisper to Charli.

"$200." She says and i raise an eyebrow.

"What? I gotta buy back the shoes you took." She shrugs.
______________________________

"We are going to have fun and we're not going to let any stupid pricks ruin our night." Nessa says.

"Careful that's new." Charli whines as she grabs her now squeezed out skin tint from Nessa.

"Bryce isn't going to do anything Ness." I sigh as i thumb through my closet.

"I need something to wear." Charli groans as she butts into the closet.

"Don't you have clothes? and a closet? and a house." I raise an eyebrow as i turn towards her.

"Yeah i'm not going back to my house, i'll get hung by my dad if i do." She sighs.

"Ok well, we can match." I say as i hold up a black shirt.

"NESSA." I shout and she walks in, "What is it." She sighs.

"Wear this." I say as i toss a black top to her.

"Why?" She sighs, "Because i said so." I say.
_______________________________

"Way to stand out." Charli scoffs as i walk out of my room.

"What?" I ask as i turn my head towards her.

"You said you wanted to be subtle." Nessa says and i look down, "We are."

"What about a bright blue bra and cowboy hat says subtle?" She asks.

"Well i was hoping most people will be naked." I shrug.

I look down from the banister and see Thomas walking into the house.

"Why is the buffoon here?" I groan, "He hates me and Bryce, also Josh, and Nessa, huh and Kio, same with Quinton."

"He doesn't hate me." Charli says with a smile.

"What a flex." I say with a laugh.

I walk down the stairs and head over to where Thomas was standing.

"Hey Thomas! My best friend, My partner in crime, my favorite- never mind i ran out of names." I sigh.

"What are you doing here? I thought i made it clear that i hate you." I say as i hop onto the counter.

"Just stopping by to see how things are." He shrugs.

"Alright what do you want?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow.

"Addison said something about putting Nessa in her place tonight so i wanted to come see the show." Thomas shrugs.

I spit out a laugh, "ADDISON?? Putting NESSA into her place?? Oh please."

"She said Bryce told her something about Nessa that was like a huge secret apparently." He says.

"Shit." I sigh as i hop off the counter.

I shove past crowds of people as i walk towards the living room, i see Bryce standing outside with a group of people by the pool and i sigh as i push open the door and walk towards him.

"What the fuck did you do this time and why should i decide to forgive you?" I ask as i tap him on the shoulder.

"Well if it isn't the tiny hall sibling." A voice asks from behind me.

"Bryce tell me who's behind me and i won't drown you in the pool." I sigh.

"Vinnie." He says.

I turn around, "First of all, What do you want? Second of all Why won't you leave me alone??" I groan.

"Well i just-" Vinnie starts to say but i turn back to Bryce.

"What the fuck did you tell Addison??" I shout.

"It was nothing big." He says quietly.

"Ok but you should know by now that addison is nothing but a filthy, lying, manipulative, annoying, ear wrenching, sewer slug that has nothing better to do with her life then crouch over a cauldron while her flying monkeys go and tear people's hearts out and feed them to her." I shout.

Vinnie steps next to Bryce, "What." He says with a confused face.