PART 31

"Do you really think someone you know would try to kill you or Jaden?" Vinnie asks as he looks at me, "Maybe they've been observing you for a while and have found ways of getting in the house un noticed."

"Oh my god." I say as i look up, "She's probably not smart enough to do this but, Avani."

"No i don't think-" Charli starts to say, "I mean it's perfect,  she's been gone for all this time, and what are the odds of her coming back right after this shit happens?" I interrupt.

"And if she thinks that you had something to do with what Jaden did then it gives her a reason." Cooper says.

"God that bitch." I spit out as i stand up.

"Lyd, i don't think it was Avani, i know she's a bit much but she could never pull this off." Charli sighs.

"Plus, she came over around 3am last night, when was the break in?" She asks.

"Around 4." I sigh.

"We'll have the cops look more into it later." Cooper says.

"Anyways, it's 11 so we're leaving in half an hour." Vinnie says as he stands up, Cooper raises an eyebrow as he watches Vinnie walk out of the room.

"You're going to lunch?" He asks, "You hate that guy, you'd rather stab yourself with a fork then have a 5 minute conversation with him."

"I'm only doing it because he saved my ass last night." I sigh.

"He saved you?" Charli laughs and i look at her, "Look i was blindfolded and stuck in a closet, there wasn't much i could do."

"kinky." Cooper mutters and i punch his arm, "Yeah if you have a death kink." I say.

"Always thought you did." He shrugs.

My mouth drops open as i look at him, "No fucking way, cant say anything about Jaden though."

"Wait, how did Vinnie know to come into your room? He's staying downstairs." Charli says.

"Maybe he was trying to watch her sleep, some people find that hot." Cooper says.

"Will you stop trying to guessing people's kinks?" I scoff.

"I'm trying to be more observant." He shrugs.

"Maybe he was hanging out in Bryce's room." I shrug, "Honestly i really don't know, i'm just thankful he was there."

"Well, you have a lunch to get ready for." Charli says as she stands up.

"Why do i need to get ready? I look fine." I frown.

"You look like you haven't slept in 3 weeks and the only thing you've been brushing your hair with is bloody bones." Charli sighs.

"Fuck you." I laugh as i stand up and walk towards my closet.

I grab a crop top and jean jacket and sigh as i walk towards my mirror, i grab a brush and comb through my hair before tossing it out of the closet.

"OW." Charli shouts and i peak out of the closet, "Would you prefer a bone?" I ask.
____________________________

liked by blakegray and 7,362,952 others

lydiahall : i absolutely despise lydia hall and i swear i'm not a fan...but she kinda looks good here

comments

user : where's ur top from?
↪️ lydiahall : my closet

user : fit checkkkk

user : HOTTTT

charlidamelio : POP OFF DOG BONE
↪️ lydiahall : shut up

user : how do u look good this early in the morning

user : prettiest

coopernoriega : hi lydia

↪️ lydiahall : hi cooper scooper

↪️ coopernoriega : tonight the cooper trooper lights are gonna find me

↪️ lydiahall : what

↪️ coopernoriega : mamma mia??

↪️ lydiahall : ...

↪️ coopernorigea : blocked
________________________

I walk downstairs and see Bryce sitting on the couch and Vinnie standing by the door.

I walk past Bryce and head towards the door, "Homie hopping again are we? First it was Noah, then Luke, then Chase, and now Vinnie." Bryce says from the couch.

"I have a fucking boyfriend Bryce, i'm going to get food with a friend , why don't you shut up about homie hopping when you can't even keep one girl for a week." I spit out as i pull the front door open and walk outside.

"Were you really with Noah?" Vinnie asks as he follows me outside.

"Yep." I mumble as i climb into the passenger seat of Vinnies Car.

"Doesn't seem like a Lydia type of guy." He says as he gets in the drivers seat.

"What's a Lydia type guy?" I ask.

"A Vinnie Hacker." He says.

"Nah i think it's more of a Jaden Hossler." I say as i look at him.