PART 13

I push open the door to my room and look at Jaden, "Hey Cooper kinda had a break down so Ness and i are gonna go see if he's ok."

"I can come." He says as he starts to stand up.

"No it's ok, stay here and rest." I say with a smile.

He raises an eyebrow, "Lia what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" I ask as i look at him.

"You're babying me, whenever you baby me either something bad happened or you're trying to hide something from me." He says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"How do you-" I start to say but he interrupts me, "I observe everything that belongs to me, i can tell when you're lying, manipulating, scheming, i basically can know your every emotion by the way your hands are positioned."

I open my mouth to say something but he continues talking, "For instance right now i can tell you're hiding something by how your left pinkie is slightly higher then your right one, your thumb is also bent more then it is when you're being 100% honest."

"You can figure all that out just by looking at my hands?" I ask and he shrugs, "Like i said i'm observant."

"So whats really going on?" He asks as he sits up, "And don't even try lying."

I sigh as i play with my hands, "You killed Sab last night." I say quietly.

"Well technically you shot her but then i finished the job by smashing her face in with a shovel but you know it's really not that big of a deal." I say with a small laugh.

"I killed someone?...it's been months." He says quietly.

"I know and i'm sorry for not trying to stop you, i really shouldve becau-" I start to say.

"No, thank you for not stopping me." He says, "Can we do it again?" He asks with a smile.

"No Jaden we can't do it again, as much as i'd love too, there aren't an infinite amount of people that we can just kill." I sigh.

"Actually there are." Jaden shrugs.

"You've been doing so well lately i'm not letting you go down that path anymore." I sigh.

"Lydia, we've always done this together, whats one more time." He pleads.

"Jaden i cant let you do that." I say quietly.

"Fine, i'll do it with or without you." He mumbles as he stands up and starts walking towards the door.

He turns around and smiles at me, "Bryce has been on the top of my list for a while now, might as well start with him." He slams the door as he leaves the room.

I quickly stand up and race after him, Nessa was still waiting outside and she looks up as Jaden runs by her, "What's going on?" She asks as she stands up.

"Jadens gonna kill Bryce." I spit out as i start running after him. 

"SHIT." She shouts as she quickly follows after me.

I run down the hallway and see Jaden slamming into Bryce's door with his shoulder causing it to open, he turns and sees me running towards him, he smirks as he slams the door shut right before i reach it, i hear the click of the lock and bang my fists on the door, "fuck." i groan.

"Ok um...window!" I say as i start running downstairs.

"Window? really??" She groans as she follows after me.

When i get downstairs i run towards Josh's room, i pull open his door and grab his arm and try to drag him out of bed.

"Lydia. Do you wanna explain why you're dragging me out of bed at 9am??" He sighs as i run outside.

When i get to the area under Bryce's window i turn towards him, "Boost me up."

He raises an eyebrow, "What?"

I roll my eyes, "I said boost me up how hard is that for you to understand??"

"Alright alright." He sighs as he puts his hands down, I step into his hands and grab onto his shoulders, he slowly stands up and moves his arms up, i slowly push open the window and move the curtains away.

I look down at Josh, "Can you like bounce me in the window?"

I'm suddenly launched into the air and flying through the window, i land on my back on the hard floor and groan, "Fuck why cant you have a carpeted floor."

I look up and take a deep breath as i see Bryce standing on a chair with a noose around his neck.

Jaden was circling Bryce as he spun a knife in his hand, "So you decided to come after all." He smiles as he looks up at me.

"No Jaden, you cant do this i'm serious." I say as i slowly stand up.

He frowns, "Lydia babe don't worry, i won't make it a quick death so it'll take up a lot of time and i won't have to do this again so quickly."

"You're fucking sick." Bryce spits out and Jaden turns around and walks towards him.

"That's really hurtful Bryce." He pouts as he brings the knife to his face and slowly slices into his cheek.

Bryce let's out a scream of pain and i quickly run towards Jaden, "STOP IT." I shout.

I grab onto Jadens face and force his head to face mine, "Listen to me, you're better then this i know you are, i believe in you, you can walk away from this right now."

He looks at me and sighs, I smile as i take his hand and start to walk towards Bryce, "Ok just get Bryce down and then we can go get sushi cause i never got any yesterday." I say with a frown.

"Can you hurry the fuck up??" Bryce asks as he looks at us.

"If you insist." Jaden mumbles, before i can stop him he lets go of my hand and kicks the chair out from under Bryce.