PART 49

I push open the sway door and immediately groan when i see Josh sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he stands up and looks at me.

"Um going to my room." I say as i start walking past him but Josh steps in front of me, "Where's Vinnie and Bryce?" He asks.

"Bryce was-" I suddenly realize that i didn't remember where he was, "Beach, light house, Bryce." I mutter as i try to remember what happened.

Josh raises an eyebrow as he looks at me but i ignore him, "Light house, stairs, guns."

I'm suddenly shoved up against the wall which snaps me out of my own head.

"What the hell did you do to him??" He asks and i try to move his hand from my throat.

"N-nothing." I choke as i to gasp for air, i move to knee into him but he quickly catches my leg and puts it back down.

"Josh." I spit out as i feel the air being squeezed from my lungs.

I look around as black spots start filling my vision, the last thing i see before blacking out is Charli rushing towards me.
__________________________

"Why is this the second time this has happened in 24 hours?" A distant voice asks.

"Yeah well at least there's no blood this time." Another voice says.

"Just get a glass of water for when she wakes up."

"If she wakes up."

"Will you shut the hell up??"

"Wouldn't it have been easier to keep her at sway till she woke up?"

"Josh was gonna call the cops i'm not letting her go to jail."

"But she killed Vinnie someone's eventually gonna find out."

"I killed Vinnie."

"Jaden."

"You can't go around taking the fall for her all the time."

"If it comes to that then i will."

I gasp as my eyes open and i nearly choke on the air that was rushing through my lungs.

"What happened." I spit out as i start coughing from the air flow.

"Josh happened." Charli mutters.

"No, at the light house." I say with another cough.

Jadens face goes pale as he looks at me, "We'll talk about that later, you've been out for an hour that's enough to handle right now."

"How am i not dead?" I ask as i look around at the people standing around me including, Jaden, Charli, Nessa, Blake, and Cooper.

"I saw Josh and stopped him." Charli says quietly.

"Yesterday you would've just let me die." I scoff and Charli sighs, "I talked to Nessa and she told me about what happened when you were still in highschool, you never would have done that to someone when you experienced it yourself." She says quietly.

I stand up and Jaden grabs onto my arm, "Lydia you gotta be careful."

I look at him, "Is Josh still at sway?"

Before Jaden can answer Blake clears his throat, "Before you start thinking about going after him, there are cops outside of sway and if they see you they'll start questioning you about Jaden and he'll probably get caught and end up going back to the psych ward, god forbid you both need it." He mutters.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at Blake, "We're literally standing right next you."

I sigh as i walk out of Coopers living room and towards the back door, i step outside onto the pool deck and sit down.

"You know don't you?" Jaden asks as he sits down next to me.

"Where's my brother." I whisper as i look into the pool water.

"Lydia." Jaden sighs as he looks at me.

"Where's my brother." I ask again more firmly this time.

"He's dead Lydia."