PART 20

"h-how did you get him to agree to that??" I ask quietly.

"I didn't tell him where we were going." He says as he plays with his thumbs.

"Please don't be upset with me i jus-" He starts to say but before he can finish i wrap my arms around him.

"Coop i'm not upset with you." I say and he pulls back from the hug with a confused expression, "You're not??"

"You did what i was too scared to do." I say as i look at him.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I say with a small smile and he looks at me, "He loves you a lot Lyd, he really cares about you, and i think that's what the problem is."

I frown as i look at him, "What?"

"He cares about you so much that he thinks by doing this shit he's protecting you, he's got this idea that everyone is out to hurt you so he has to get rid of them." He says.

I sigh as i look at him, "Thank you again coop, i really mean it."

____________________________
NESSAS POV

"When are you allowed to go see him?" I ask as i hand Lydia an iced coffee.

"A few weeks." She says quietly.

I sit down on the couch next to her and sigh, "This is going to be hard, but it is a good thing, he really needs it."

"I know it's just, i wish i could be there for him." She says.

"This is going to sound harsh but, i really think it's best if you don't see him for a while, just so he has some time to work on himself." Cooper says.

I turn my head as i hear the door open, "If you saw the look on that guys face-" Bryce says as he walks into the house with another guy beside him.

I recognize him from tiktok and stand up, "Bryce." I say quietly as i motion my head towards Lydia.

He looks at me and smiles, "Ness this is Vinnie, Vinnie this is my girlfriend Nessa." He says.

I look at Vinnie and give him a small smile, "hi."

I notice that he was looking past me and i turn my head to see he was staring at Lydia.

I raise an eyebrow as i turn my head back, "She's taken." I say.

He snaps back to reality and look at me, "What?" He asks.

"She's taken." I say again, "Yeah taken by a mentally ill freak." Bryce laughs.

"That's not fucking funny." I say as i look at him and he raises an eyebrow, "Why are you being so stuck up?" He asks.

"Go to your room." I say as i cross my arms, "Go to your room get a drink of water and lay down." I sigh as i look at him.

He grunts as he starts walking towards the stairs.

"Uh i'm new in town just wanted to get to know some people." Vinnie says awkwardly.

I turn my head to the couch, "Coop, Lydia say hi."

"Hey." Cooper says, Lydia glanced at Vinnie uninterestedly, she gave him a nod so slight that i barely saw it before she turned her attention back to Cooper.

"Is she always this moody?" Vinnie asks and Lydia stands up from the couch, "IM NOT FUCKING MOODY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM MOODY??" She shouts as she runs up the stairs.

"You really know how to charm them don't you." I scoff as i run after her.