PART 22

A/N : sorry for not updating a lot i got the vaccine and have had an awful headache so being on my phone is like yk PAINFUL

LYDIAS POV

"Why is that guy even here?" Charli asks as she thumbs through my closet.

"He's one of Bryce's friends." I sigh.

"Well he found your hidden shoe closet." Charli says as she sticks her head out of the closet.

"You have a hidden shoe closet?" Cooper asks as he swings his legs from my window.

"Why are you hanging out of my window?" I ask as i look at him.

"And why was Vinnie in my closet."

"Because he likes you, duh." Charli rolls her eyes.

"Oh god no." I groan.

"Anyways tonight's gonna be fun, Bryce has been planning this for a while." Charli says.

"The last thing i wanna do is party while my boyfriend is tied down to a tabel while wearing a straight jacket." I sigh.

"You know that's not what they do at mental hospitals right? Well unless you're a danger to others." Charli says as she steps out of my closet.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at her.

"Oh never mind then." She says with an awkward smile, "Just try not to think about it."

"Really thinking about shoving Coop out of the window." I sigh.

Cooper turns his head to look at me, "Just an hour ago you were thanking me."

"Ok well the thought hadn't really sunk in yet." I groan.

My door swings open and i turn my head to see Nessa walking in.

"Problem." Nessa groans as she jumps onto my bed.

"Sure come on in!" I say with a smile.

She ignores me and hangs upside down from my bed, "Guess who decided to pop by for a visit."

"Uh Chase?" I ask.

"Avani?" Charli asks.

"Definitely Thomas." Cooper says.

"No it's Marc." I say.

"Teddy bear guy!" I cheer.

"Nick?" Charli asks.

"Yeah that one." I say.

"It's Amelie." Cooper says.

"Wow i never thought about how many people hate us." I shrug.

"No not any of them, Addison." Nessa sighs.

"EW!" I shout with a fake gag.

"What's so bad about Addison?" Cooper asks and i turn towards him and place a hand on his shoulder, "A lot Cooper. A . LOT."

"She's in Bryce's room." Nessa sighs and i stand up and turn towards Charli, "Can we go fight her?"

"We're not fighting her lyd." She sighs, "But we can always shout at her." She shrugs.

"Eh good enough." I say as i walk out of my room and head down the hall towards Bryce's room.

I push open his door and groan when i see Addison laying on Bryce's bed.

"Addison get off his bed." I sigh.

"You can't tell me where i'm allowed to be." She says.

"I payed for that bed so therefore it's mine, now get off." I say.

I hear Bryce's bathroom door open and turn my head as he walks out of the room half naked and his bottom half wrapped in a towel.

I raise an eyebrow, "Did you just take a shower?"

"Yeah." He shrugs.

"And why didn't you take that as a chance to drown her??" I ask.

"Don't you have a party to get ready for?" He sighs.

"No." I say as i raise an eyebrow.

He walks towards me and starts pushing me towards the door, "Well you should go get ready anyways."

Before i knew it i was pushed into the hallway and the door shut behind me.

"Fuck you Bryce." I scoff as i walk back towards my room.

Nessa looks up as i shut the door behind me, "Is she gone?" She asks.

"I'd like to say yes but, i've been trying not to lie." I shrug.

"I swear to god i'm going to-" Nessa starts to say and i hold my hand up, "Bryce isn't going to do anything he knows that if he fucks up i'll literally throw him off the empire state building."

"Wouldn't it be more convenient to throw him off the Wilshire grand center?" Cooper asks and i raise an eyebrow, "The fuck is that?"

"A tall building that's actually in california and not half way across the country." He sighs.