PART 12

I walk inside and am immediately pushed against the wall, I look up as Jaden breathes. heavily while he runs his hand across my face, "I'm so fucking hard right now, i need you." He groans.

I smile as i look up at him, "Do you think we should've kept Coop out of this?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes as he looks at me, "Just shut up and fuck me, we can talk about that later." He mumbles as he leans in and kisses me roughly while continuing to press me against the wall.

I kiss him back as i move my hands down his back, he's suddenly thrown off me and i look up and see Bryce looking down at Jaden who was now on the ground.

"You don't talk to my fucking sister like that." He snarls as he kick Jaden in the stomach.

"GET OFF OF HIM." I shout as i grab onto Bryce, "How long have you even been standing there??"

"I wanted to know what you and ness were up too but you were gone before i could follow you." He says, "I was just trying to make sure Jaden didn't try to pull any shit."

"You're unbelievable." I laugh, "Jaden would never try to hurt either of us." I shout.

I look down as Jaden chuckles from the ground, "Hit me again Bryce." He says with a smirk, "Do it, don't be nervous."

"Jay cmon let's just go to bed." I sigh.

"Hit me Bryce, i know you want you." Jaden laughs from the ground.

Bryce turns from me towards Jaden, "Bryce don't, he didn't take his meds today, he's not in the right headspace right now, just let me bring him upstairs." I say as i grab onto his arm.

He pulls his arm away from mine and lunges at Jaden who laughs as he punches him.

I run over to Bryce and try to pull him off Jaden, he continues to punch him until i manage to get him off him.

I grab onto Jaden who was still laughing and help him up, "Shit Jay your mouth." I sigh as i look at his lip which was now busted and bloody.

He looks back at Bryce and smirks, "You could've done better." He says as i put my arm around him and start walking him upstairs.

I shut my bedroom door as i lay him down on the bed, "Can we fuck now?" He asks with a hazy voice.

"No, you're going to bed." I say as i walk into the bathroom and fill up a glass of water and grab his meds.

"Why didn't he hit me harder." He groans as i hand him the glass of water.

"Jay just take your meds and go to bed." I say softly.

"He could've hit me much harder, why didn't he want too." He whines, i hand him the glass, "Please, just do it for me."

He looks up at me, "Fine." He sighs as he takes the glass from my hand and grabs the pills.

Once he takes them i take the glass and set it on my night table, i pull the covers up to his neck and kiss him on the forehead.
"Goodnight i love you." I smile as i stroke his hair softly.
________________________________
The next morning i wake up and see Jaden passed out next to me, the area around his lip was bruised and he had a black eye.

"Shit." I mumble as i stand up, i run into the bathroom and grab the hydrogen peroxide.
I grab a few wet wipes and walk out of the bathroom back towards the bed.

I carefully pour the hydrogen peroxide onto a wet wipe and softly pat it onto the area around his mouth.

His eyes shoot open, "Fuck." He mumbles.

"Shh hold still, this will only take a second." I say as i place the wipe on the area near his eye.

He cringes as he looks up at me, "So what happened last night?" He asks.

I raise an eyebrow, "You don't remember?"

"I just remember us fucking then Cooper coming in, what happened after that?" He asks as he sits up.

"Not much." I say with a small smile, "You and Bryce got into an argument and he hit you pretty badly so i brought you to bed."

I hear a knock on my door and stand up, i walk to the door and pull it open.

"Coopers not doing well at all, apparently he threw a fit at just a house, they just think Sabs out bu-" Nessa starts to say and i clear my throat.

"Let's talk about this outside." I say as i walk out of the room and shut the door behind me.

"What happened to Jadens face?" She asks, "He hadn't taken his meds for who knows how long so he kept shouting at Bryce to hit him." I sigh.

"And Bryce obviously did." She sighs and i nod, "Look i didn't tell him about Sab, he doesn't remember anything that happened last night and i want to keep it that way."

"He's going to find out one way or another." She says.

"I know but, i need to at least try to keep it from him, he was so excited last night and i'm afraid that if he knows then he'll go back to where he used to be, he's been doing so well recently." I sigh.

"Cmon Cooper needs us." She says and i give her a small smile, "Alright let's go."