PART 39

As soon as i'm out of my room i pull out my phone and text Cooper.

imessage

lyd 👶
i cant come to ur house tonight keep jaden inside

cooper pooper
did something happen?

lyd 👶
vinnie happened.
cant take any risk of him following me to ur place so just make sure jadens ok

cooper pooper
shit, i'll see you tomorrow
_______________________

I sigh as i put my phone back in my pocket and
walk down the stairs, i hear my door open and quicken my descent down the stairs.

I push open the front door and run out to my car, i pull open the door and put keys in the ignition.

As soon as i pull up to the whore house i jump out of my car and walk inside, i pull open the door and groan when i see Chase and Avani sitting on the couch.

"Oh great my favorite people." I roll my eyes as i shut the door behind me.

"What are you doing here." Chase sneers, "Unless you changed your mind about fucking then you're completely welcome here." He says.

"Yeah you were never even that good in the first place." I frown.

"You're not welcome here Lydia." Avani says as she stands up.

"Last time i checked i pay half the rent and Nessa's just letting you stay here because she thinks you'll go running your mouth to the cops." I scoff.

Avani looks at me, "Do you know how hard it was when your boyfriend threatened me and i practically had to flee the country." She asks as she glares at me, "I lost everything." She says quietly.

"I'm not your fucking therapist Avani, no one gives a fuck what happened to you, please Chase is just listening to you cause he's trying to get into your pants." I cross my arms and look at Avani.

"Why are you such a bitch?? Do you even have a fucking heart??" Avani spits out.

"Yeah trying to figure that out." I mumble as i turn around and walk towards Nessas room.

I push open her door and sigh as i flop down on her bed, "Morning sunshine."

"It's 4pm." She mumbled and i sigh as i look at her, "You doing ok?" I ask.

She shrugs, "Not the first time someone's cheated on me, kinda getting used to it."

"Bryce is a fucking idiot he never deserved you." I say as i rest my head on her lap.

Nessa gives me a small smile as she plays with a strand of my hair, "So what's been going on with you?" She asks.

"Vinnies being a complete creep, keeps saying shit like he'd treat me better then Jaden and that he has men who will kill Jaden if i don't date him." I sigh.

Nessas eyes widen, "He's the one that's been following you??"

"Pretty sure." I nod, "He's acting like he has this weird claim on me, i kicked his ass though." I shrug.

"Lyd he's not fucking around, you can't be careless with this he could really hurt you." She says.

"What if he's just bluffing."

Nessa raises an eyebrow, "You really believe he's bluffing?"

"No." I sigh.

"You said these people almost killed Jaden once, they're dangerous you gotta be careful." Nessa warns.

"I gotta figure out how the fuck i'm gonna do this." I sigh.

"I mean you could just date Vinnie." Nessa shrugs and i raise an eyebrow, "Jaden??"

"I'm sure Jaden will understand if he knows it's to save both of your lives." Nessa says.

"Maybe."