PART 36

"I need to see Jaden." I say as i start walking towards the door.

"He's not aloud non family member visitors until next month." Cooper says as he follows after me.

"Then we're just gonna have to talk to his sister." I sigh as i quickly run down the stairs and walk towards the front door.

I pull open the door before running towards my car and climbing in the drivers seat, Cooper follows after me and gets in the passenger seat.

"How are you gonna get Jadens sister? Doesnt she kinda hate you?" Cooper asks and i nod, "Yeah we just gotta steal her i.d, shouldn't be too hard." I shrug as i turn on the car and pull out of the driveway.

"How the fuck are you gonna do that?" He asks, "It's not that hard we'll just grab it." I shrug.

About 30 minutes later i pull into Jadens families LA house, I get out of the car and grab a lead pipe from the backseat.
Cooper looks up and his face pales, "Let's not do that." He says.

"Oh relax, i'll only have too use it if she doesn't cooperate with me." I shrug.

i quickly walk towards the front door and grab a key from my pocket.

I unlock the door and run up the stairs towards Haileys room, I push open her door and she looks up at me with a shocked face.

"What the hell are you doing here??" She asks as she sits up.

"Would you believe me if i said i was just coming by for a cup of tea?" I say with a smile.

"Cut the bull shit lydia, first you run off with my brother without telling anyone which makes us all think he's dead and then you get him thrown into a mental institution, you can't just waltz in here asking for favors." She says as she glares at me.

"First of all, people like you are the reason we ran away and second of all i didn't get him put into the mental hospital, it's what was best for him." I spit out.

"And why would you think i needed any favors?" I ask as i cross my arms.

Hailey raises an eyebrow, "Because you're a needy brat who only reaches out to people when you need something, so what do you want?"

"I need your I.D." I say and she lets out a laugh, "Yeah no." She says.

I frown as i look at her, "Sad." I say as i walk towards her, "Yeah i won't take no for an answer, Sorry." I say with a smile as i lift up the pipe and slam it into her head.
_______________________

I skip out of the house swinging Haileys purse around my finger, "I'm a miracle worker." I say with a smile as i climb into the car.

"I am not getting dragged into another fucking murder." Cooper groans as i start the car.

"She's not dead, just... temporarily unavailable to talk, see, feel, or move." I shrug as i pull out of the driveway.

We arrive at the mental institution and i climb out of the car, grabbing Haileys I.D i turn towards Cooper as i show him the I.D.

"I can pass off as her right? I mean i can pass off as 5'6 with heels on." I shrug.

"Yeah just don't make a scene please." Cooper sighs and i nod, "I promise not to do anything stupid."