PART 14

"You're welcome." Jaden smiles as he unlocks the door, "I'm just gonna get changed then we can go." He says as he walks out of the room.

Nessa runs in the room as soon as Jaden opens the door, she gasps when she sees Bryce hanging from the ceiling.

I run over to Bryce and try to untie the rope, "Fuck." I mutter as i fumble to get it untied.

When the knot manages to untie Bryce drops to the floor and i quickly kneel down next to him.

"Bryce hey, stay with me please, just breathe it's ok." I whisper.

"Bryce." she shakes him harshly, "BRYCE." she shouts as i move my hand down to his wrist to find his pulse.

I let out a sigh of relief when i feel his pulse, "He has a pulse, he'll be ok." I say as i turn my head towards Nessa.

"I know he's your boyfriend lyd but i'm not putting up with this shit anymore, he almost just killed my boyfriend and your brother." Nessa shouts as she looks at me.

"We can worry about that later Ness, do you. know CPR?" I ask as i turn my head towards her.

She nods as she brings her mouth down to Bryce's.

A few seconds later Bryce gasps for air and sits up as he looks around.

Nessa wraps her arms around him and i watch as a tear slides down her face, i look at Bryce and smile, "You feeling ok?"

"Yeah just a bit light headed." He says quietly.

"Go lie down ill get you some water." Nessa says as she helps him up.

I watch as Nessa helps Bryce up onto the bed and slowly walk out of the room, I walk down the hallway towards my room and push open the door.

Jaden was laying on the bed while tracing a knife blade lightly across his forehead.

I shut the door behind me as i walk into the room.

"Jay?" I say softly and he looks up, "I remember everything from last night."

I sit down next to him and take the knife from him, "Your not a murderer." I say.

"Yes i am lia, and so are you." He says as he looks at me.

"Jade-" I start to say, "You enjoy it." He says as he runs his hand down the back of my head.

"No i don't." I say as i look at him.

"What did i say about lying?" He asks.

"Not too." I sigh and he smiles, "good girl."

"I know you enjoy it, i can see it in your eyes." He says as he slowly run his hand down my face.

"It doesn't matter if i like it or not, you gotta stop trying to kill Bryce, i'm really not in the mood to bail you outta jail." I sigh.

He frowns as he looks at me, "Then what's the point."

"Jaden." I say sternly and he sighs, "Fine i won't try to kill Bryce."

I smile and lean back falling into his arms, "What are you gonna do if Bryce brings what happened up." Jaden asks as he grabs a strand of my hair and twists it around his finger.

"I really have no idea." I sigh, "I'll figure something out don't worry about it though."
_______________________________

"He's leaving this house and your life, i'm not asking you this time, i'm telling you." Bryce says as he paces back and forth in front of me.

"Give him another chance please, i'll talk to him and try to work something out." I say as i sit up on the bed. 

"No Lydia we can't work anything out, i'm going to go to the police with this if he's not out of here by tonight." He says as he starts walking towards the door.

He pauses and turns his head, "And don't even think about going with him, i'm not hesitant to drag you down with him." He opens the door and walks out of the room without another word.