*Chapter Fifty Seven* {Night Has a Thousand Eyes}

*Skipped Exquisite Corpse... This chapter goes along with the episode mentioned in the title but the scenes are mixed up to a way that I think better fits my story... I am so sorry it took so long to update, I hope you enjoy!*

 I am so sorry it took so long to update, I hope you enjoy!*

It didn't take long for Hanna to arrive. When she did, she wasn't alone. Claire greets them outside, leaving Finn and Klaus alone with their sister. 

"Thanks for coming so quickly," Claire says, leading both Hanna and Asher into the building.

"It's no problem," Hanna replies. Nothing else is said, but Claire sends a glance at Asher. Asher had always been more on the serious side, but something seemed to be bothering him. She made a note to ask about it later.

"Well, it's good to see you're all in one piece," Claire mutters when they reach the Mikaelson siblings. The corner of Freya's lips lifts while Klaus rolls his eyes. Finn returns to Claire's side while she addresses his sister. "This is Hanna; she'll be the one looking through your thoughts to determine if you're trustworthy or not," Freya stares at Claire before her eyes go to Hanna.

"I understand how much of an invasion of privacy this is. Everything will be kept confidential unless I find something potentially dangerous to this family, coven, and city," Hanna explains. Freya nods again. "Don't worry; it won't hurt,"

Freya shifts on her feet as Hanna inches closer to her. Slowly, she lifts her hands and hovers them an inch from the sides of Freya's head. Freya becomes tense when Hanna begins her probing. It doesn't last nearly as long as Claire thought it would before Hanna was pulling away.

"So?" Klaus asks with impatience. 

"Mom?" Asher asks a second later. Claire walks to her side, noticing that she's paler and her eyes are wider. Claire presses a comforting hand on Hanna's shoulder. The simple touch is enough to break her from her daze.

"Dahlia... She's channeling you," Hanna states, causing the air around them to become tense.

"Wh-what?" Freya stutters.

"You and your aunt are connected; she's channeling your power," Hanna clarifies.

"Bonded," Claire whispers, turning her eyes to Freya. "You mentioned that you and Dahlia had bonded. It's how she finds you, and it's how she's so powerful,"

"Why am I not surprised?" Klaus growls. Freya looks at him, terrified. Claire knew the terror didn't come from fear of her brother but rather fear of her aunt. "You've been against us from the start,"

"No! I didn't know about this!" Freya shouted, her hands trembling.

"Hanna, besides her being bonded to Dahlia... can we trust her?" Claire asks.

"Obviously, we can't," Klaus growls. "She's working with the very evil she warned us against!"

"She wants to be free of Dahlia; she speaks the truth on that," Hanna assures. Claire sighs, turning her gaze to Freya.