*Chapter Seven* {House of the Rising Son}

"Claire Forbes! Come here right now!"

"You're in deep shit now" Kol muttered to Claire. Claire gives him a look but he simply wiggles his eyebrows at her. Before she could do anything Rebekah marches into the room. She stands in front of Claire, her hands on his hips and eyebrows raised.

"Hey, Bekah" Claire smiles.

"Hey?" Rebekah questioned. "That's what you're gonna say right now?"

"What do you want me to say?" Claire asked slowly.

"How about, sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant and in a bind, with the witches here in New Orleans I'm so glad you're here," Rebekah said sarcastically.

"Of course!" Claire smiles standing up. "I am so glad you're here"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Rebekah asked. Claire sighs and gives her an innocent smile.

"I didn't want to bring more people into my mess," Claire said.

"Sweetheart, you're going to be a Mikaelson soon. Problems and messes come with the name, get used to it" Rebekah smiles at her. "But with the problems, come the family and we back each other up, Always and Forever" Claire smiles and hugs her future sister-in-law.

"This place is sick," Archie said coming into the room. Rebekah and Claire pull away. "Of all the places for you to get yourself in trouble, glad it's New Orleans and not some town that doesn't make the map," Archie said.

"I'm glad you approve," Claire said sarcastically. Archie winks at her playfully.

"There a PlayStation around here? Xbox?" Archie asked.

"Packhouse has one I think," Claire said.

"Sweet, you know where to find me," Archie said before walking out of the room.

"If he wasn't Asher's brother I would have ripped his bloody heart out by now" Rebekah grumbled before leaving the room. Claire laughed to herself before squealing as Kol grabs her hips and pulls her down into his lap. 

"Where's Rebekah?" Klaus asked coming into the room.

"Somewhere around here," Claire told him. "What's wrong?" She asked climbing out of Kol's lap, much to his disappointment, and walked up to Klaus. She could see Klaus's frustration.

"She hasn't even been here a day and she's causing trouble" Klaus grumbles leaving the room. Claire shares a look with Kol, he shrugs not knowing what was going on. Claire follows the hybrid to where Rebekah was. "I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" Klaus assumes.

"They were very rude," Rebekah told him shrugging. "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends" Rebekah tease smirking at him.