*Chapter Ten*

"You were right," Rebekah said reentering the house

"You were right," Rebekah said reentering the house. Asher instantly goes towards her. She had gone to confront Marcel and left Asher behind. She didn't want Marcel seeing Asher, not yet at least. "The girl, Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about."

"Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus asks holding Claire against his chest. The main room of the plantation is filled. The only people missing were Jamie, who's getting a snack for himself and Bonnie, Hanna's parents and siblings, who are already in bed, and Archie, who's still with the hybrids.

"It's not a what, it's a who," Rebekah told them. "A girl, Davina. She can't be more than 16, and I have never felt power like that" Rebekah tells them, leaning into Asher.

"A witch" Henrik realizes.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful," Rebekah told her brother.

"It makes sense" Henrik mutters. "She must have a stronger ability to sense magic. That's how Marcel knows, she senses it and tells him." 

"Snitch" Asher mutters.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks. Rebekah thinks, her eyebrows frown.

"That clever bitch. I don't know" Rebekah whispers.

"What's wrong?" Henrik asks moving closer to his sister. Asher's grip around her visibly tightens.

"She wiped my memory of the location." Claire's eyes widened. It's not easy for people to enter an Original's mind, this witch must really be strong. "Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original" Rebekah tells them.

"How can we go up against someone like that?" Bonnie asked.

"We outnumber her," Hanna told her. "She's one witch, we're an entire cover. Together we stand, divided we fall. She's apart from her coven, the witches here are scared and they don't know who to trust. They don't even know if they can trust each other. We stick together, we work together, and we will win" Hanna reassured the more nervous minds in the room.

"If we can't overpower them, we'll just destroy them" Kol shrugs. "Destroy the city, rebuild. Might take a century or two before we get travelers again but worst comes to worst" Kol tells them grinning. 

A part of Kol hoped their plan worked, for Claire's sake, but a bigger part wanted to destroy the city and everyone in it. He hates this city, even more now that Claire and Madelyn are in danger. 

"That's the last resort," Claire said making it absolutely clear to the more murderous minds in the room.

"Of course, Angel" Kol smiles zipping towards her. He presses his lips on her forehead. "Whatever you want" He mutters.

"Well, at least we know what, or who, Marcel's secret weapon is. It's a step in the right direction" Claire said.

"That it is, sweetheart" Klaus kisses the crown of her head as the group slowly disperses. Bonnie, Caroline, and Enzo join Jamie in the kitchen. Rebekah and Asher wonder up to their room. Penelope goes to find an empty room with a TV hoping to have some peace and quiet, which is hard to find in such a packed house.