*Chapter Twenty Four* {Bloodletting/Reigning Pain}

*I really hope you don't hate me by the end of this... Just remember, I love you all! This is a combination of the two episodes. I hope this isn't confusing... thanks to those who commented on my post, meant a lot! If you don't follow me please do! I try keep my followers up to date on when I'll update and other things. Hope you enjoy the chapter!*

"You're gonna have to feed on her" Tyler says walking to Claire

"You're gonna have to feed on her" Tyler says walking to Claire. While she didn't like it she couldn't help but to be curious if his theory was right or not.

Claire holds back a whimper as Tyler digs a knife against her throat. Dwayne growls and suddenly begins feeding on her. Claire couldn't stop the scream of pain that left her lips.

Dwayne only fed for a few moments before he fell to the ground and began to have a seizure. Tyler watches him carefully until he stops moving.

"Look at me!" Tyler shouted. "You're ok" Tyler whispers realizing it worked.

"I'm better than ok" Dwayne nods.

"There, you've done your little experiment" Claire says standing up.

"Yeah, and now I know that that thing cannot be born" Tyler says.

"You don't get a say in that" Claire says. Tyler growls and races forward. Claire goes to defend herself but finds that she doesn't have too.

"Get away from her!" Dwayne growls throwing Tyler away from Claire.

"What do you care?" Tyler snapped and Claire slowly smirks.

"I said get away!" Dwayne growled.

"You got what you wanted, not get lost!" Tyler demanded.

"I always did love a good lovers quarrel" Claire turns her head and smirks seeing Kai standing in the doorway.

"How's the head?" Claire asks.

"Still there" Kai shrugs before glaring at Dwayne murderously.

"Are you another mate?" Tyler snapped.

"Claire wishes" Kai says winking at her. Claire rolls her eyes. "Nah, I'm just here to kill someone" He said shrugging. "It's been too long"

"Great, another psychopath"

"Eh, I prefer the term sociopath"

"Where do you find these people?" Tyler asks Claire.

"Prison world.com" Kai smirks. "Internet, who knew it'd get so big" Kai shrugs. Tyler frowns his eyebrows at him as Hayley wakes up. "That bitch is awake"

"I have a name" Hayley groaned. Kai shrugs not really caring.

"So, are we just gonna stand here or...?" Kai asks. In a blink of an eye Tyler disappears too fast for Kai and Claire to catch him.