*Chapter Seventeen*

"Home sweet home, finally" Claire whispers as Henrik and herself appear in the driveway in front of the plantation

"Home sweet home, finally" Claire whispers as Henrik and herself appear in the driveway in front of the plantation. Before his brothers could realize she was home, Henrik turned her towards him

"And you're not gonna be leaving anytime soon" Henrik mutters before pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. Claire's body instantly presses against his, molding against his. Her hands slide up his chest and up to his hair. "I missed you so much" He whispers burying his head into her neck, holding her tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" Claire assures him. She closes her eyes and rests her head on his shoulder, snuggling into his embrace.

"Angel?" Henrik sighs and reluctantly pulls away from Claire knowing he wouldn't be able to keep her to himself at the moment. Claire turns towards the entrance to the plantation.

"Kol" Claire whispers only taking two steps towards him before his body slams into hers. She giggles and clings onto him as he spins her around. His grip on her is just below bone crushing. It isn't painful and it's exactly what Claire needed. 

His grip on her, in a way, keeps her grounded. Reminds her that this isn't some dream. Assures her that she's actually here. She's with her mates, her Kol. 

Kol keeps his grip on her, her feet a few inches from the ground. She leans her head back just enough to connect their lips. Her fingers glide through his hair that desperately needed some trimming done. He pulls away, his lips going to her neck where his mark is. Once his lips press on it, once his teeth nibble at it, familiar tingles spread through both of their bodies.

"You're here, you're really here" He whispers.

"I'm here, love, I'm here" Claire whispers. Slowly, Claire looks over his shoulder seeing Elijah and Finn. She smiles at them, tears of joy finally making their way down her face. 

Kol didn't want to let go, he even considered keeping her to himself. He wanted to be selfish. He wanted to lock them in their room together and let his brothers have her another day.

Elijah growls lowly knowing exactly what was going through Kol's head. He'd be damned if he let his little brother simply whisk his mate away before he got to greet her properly.

Not long after Elijah growls, a rumble comes from Finn. The both of them were getting impatient. Claire knew it was only a matter of time before they become more physical. She whispers reassuring words into Kol's ear, coaxing him into letting her go. Once he did so, Finn speeds past his brother and comes to a stop in front of her.

"Hello, Finn" Claire whispers stepping even closer to him.

"Hello, Princess" Finn whispers back cupping her cheeks with his extra large hands. She smiles wider as his thumbs wipe her tears away gently. Her hands lift and cover his, needing more skin-to-skin contact.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you gonna kiss me?" Claire teases. He grins lowering his head. Claire grips his wrists and stands on her tip toes. Being more reserved than his brothers, Finn pulls away. Claire kisses his cheek and gives him a tight hug, which he eagerly returns. "Elijah" She calls stepping away from Finn. Elijah appears in front of her.