*Chapter Fourteen*

"Vanessa" Claire whispers shocked

"Vanessa" Claire whispers shocked. Vanessa smirks and steps closer to Claire.

"Goodbye, Claire" Before Claire could defend herself Vanessa casts a spells making Claire pass out. A fog covers the ally and when the fog clears, Vanessa is gone and so is Claire. In her place is a girl, a brunette girl. Slowly, the girl wakes up and looks around.

"Where the hell am I?" The girl whispers. She groans as she moves onto her knees and finally notices Finn and Henrik. While she recognized Finn, her eyebrows frown at the warlock. "Finn" She whispers moving closer to him. She notices his neck is snapped and is quick to heal it. Finn groans and slowly wakes up. She smiles as relief floods her body. "Finn" She whispers again with a smile. He frowns his eyebrows at her as he slowly sits up. "Where are we? Who is that?" She asks motioning towards Henrik.

"Who are you?" Finn asks. The girl laughs as if he's making a joke but it dies awkwardly when there's no amusement on Finn's face.

"You're joking, right? Finn, it's me, it's Alondra" The name doesn't ring any bells. Finn stands up ignoring the brunette. He then remembers the moments leading up to his neck being snapped. How he was following a familiar figure, how Claire and Henrik were following him. He remembers recognizing the scent and then it all goes black.

"Claire?" Finn asks looking around. Alondra frowns her eyebrows as well and looks around not seeing anybody with them. "Claire!? Claire?!" Finn speeds around the ally searching for her scent but it ends where Alondra stands.

"Finn, what's going on? Who's Claire?" Alondra asks. Finn growls and in a flash has her up against the wall, his hand clamped around her neck. "Finn! What are you doing?"

"Who are you?" Finn growled. "Why are you here? Where's Claire?" He growls fighting his instincts to demolish her.

"I don't know" Alondra whimpers, her heartbreaking at the sight of her mate being so angry, so ruthless towards her. 

A groan sounds from behind Finn. He drops Alondra and turns to his brother. By the time Henrik sits up the rest of the brothers appear in the ally. Alondra smiles at them, her body relaxing as she gravitates towards the closest one, Elijah.

"Elijah, thank God you're here. I think something happened to Finn, he doesn't recognize me" Alondra tells him.

"And you are?" Elijah asks frowning his eyebrows.

"Who cares who she is?" Kol snaps furiously. Alondra slowly backs away. "Where's Claire? Where is she?!" Kol didn't know who to shout at. He didn't know whether to direct his anger at his brothers, Henrik and Finn for losing her, or Alondra for being here instead of her.

"Ok, what the fuck is going on?!" Alondra snapped. "Where are we? Why don't you recognize me? Someone better start talking!" Alondra shouts. Then her own memories start to return to her. She remembers being at Mystic Falls with her mates, her Mikaelson's. She remembers her aunt and how Aunt Valerie tried to kill her yet she ended up here. "How did your neck gets snapped?" Alondra asks Finn. All eyes turned to Finn.