*Chapter Two* {Always and Forever}

"Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, a supernatural playground where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play

"Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, a supernatural playground where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play." A tour guide describes to his crowd.

"Spooky" Henrik mutters standing beside Klaus. His older brother smirks slightly. The hybrid walks down the street and Henrik follows him. The two were looking for any signs of the Deveraux sisters or Marcel Gerard, whoever they found first. "Witch" Henrik points out a true witch amongst the crowd.

Klaus looks in the direction Henrik found the witch. The girl was already looking at them. She's packing her things, obviously hoping to leave before they approached her. Klaus smirks and walks towards her table.

"Good afternoon" Klaus said sitting at the table, Henrik stands behind him. "Time for one more?"

"I have nothing to say to you" The witch spat. Henrik raises his eyebrows at her while Klaus's grin deepens.

"Oh, now that's not very amiable, is it? You don't even know me." Klaus tells her.

"I know what you are. Half-vampire, half-beast. You're the hybrid" She said before looking at Henrik. "And you're the resurrected"

"You've heard of me?" Henrik asked frowning his eyebrows.

"The dead witch child brought back to life as a man, yeah, I've heard of you" She nods.

"Huh, she's heard of me" Henrik smirks nudging his brother. "You're not the only popular one" Klaus rolls his eyes at his brother and regains the witches attention. Henrik just smirked and looked around feeling as if he's a hundred feet tall.

"I'm the Original hybrid, actually" Klaus corrects her. "But that's a long story for another time."

"We're looking for someone, a pair of witches, their sisters" Henrik said making her look up at him. "Perhaps you might be able to help us find them. Jane-Anne and Sophie Deveraux"

"Sorry, I don't know" She shakes her head but the two of them obviously know she's lying. They could see it in her eyes, her small reaction to the names.

"Well, now that's a fib, isn't it?" Klaus leans over the table. He grabs the witches hand. "Now, you see, we know that you're a true witch amongst this sea of poseurs, s enough with the fabrications. I've quite a temper" Klaus warns her. She gives him an annoyed, disgusted look and withdraws her hand from his grip.

"Witches don't talk outta school in the Quarter. The vampire won't allow it. Those are the rules. I don't break Marcel's rules." She tells him. Henrik visibly perks at the sound of Marcel's name knowing that he's one of the people their looking for.

"Marcel's rules?" Klaus questions interested. "Where do you suppose we might find Marcel?" The witch looks from Klaus to Henrik and back to the Original Hybrid.

"Try the bar down the road" She suggests. Henrik laughs.

"Could you be a little more specific, darling? There's at least three bars every five steps." He exaggerates slightly. The witch sighs and points out the bar. "Thank you for your time" Henrik says before patting his brother on the back. Klaus nods to the witch, stands and follows his brother towards the bar.