2.

Renjun stared down at his phone, wanting to do nothing with his friends arguing

Renjun stared down at his phone, wanting to do nothing with his friends arguing. He pushed his long bangs back, eyes flickering between the group ahead of him.

"Stop being a coward and confess to her already!" Munhee almost shrieked, eyes wide as she threatened the older. Nara nodded in agreement, poking her food with a fork.

Jeno raised his hands up in defence, mouth agape. "What if she doesn't like me!" He exclaimed. Munhee tsked, smacking his shoulder.

"Then move on and date someone else," Nara spoke boredly. Jeno buried his face in his palms, muttering inaudible words.

Donghyuck sighed, shaking his head as Mark sat there, watching the drama brew. "Young love." He said, lips smacked together. Everyone's eyes shot to those of Donghyuck's, including Renjun. Munhee glared at him, grip tightening on the pen she was holding.

She glanced down at her incomplete essay and back at Haechan, throwing the pen at him. "Hey! What was that for!" He yelled, catching the attention of the people around them.

"You act like an old man who has divorced four times and has two children." Munhee scoffed, tongue flicking across her teeth.

Chuckling, Nara held up her untouched food. "Where you going?" Mark asked, chin propped against his palm. Nara ignored him, walking towards the huge trashcan, sliding the food in.

She dusted her hands together, coming back to her original seating. The others continued bickering, but Renjun stared at Nara's movements. He didn't fail to observe all her movements, including when she gulped down a pill.

:: Meanwhile —

Yenmi leaned back in her seat, exhausted from the day already. She glanced out the window of the library, the dark grey clouds blinding the sun's light.

Although the year had just begun, Yenmi was tired to her guts. Quarterlies were coming up and she hadn't even studied a bit. Her eyes hardened when she saw the spellbook ahead of her, it was full of all sorts of spells.

Turning the pages, she narrowed her eyes at a particular spell; it read Legilimens. Now, what exactly would happen if one cast this spell? It would give out access to a person's thoughts and memories.

To some, it may not look useful, but to Yenmi, she was sure this was going to be her favourite spell so far. She of course couldn't use it without a wand or inner powers. But luckily her parents did make her a wand, one only for her.

It was designed for her, no one other than Yenmi could use it. Usually, making of wands wasn't very possible, it would be given when one turned 18. Her parents being both of the same species though, and one of the most powerful could make it.

A mischievous smirk appeared on Yenmi's lips, she held her palm open, the wand appearing with a purple mist. Wrapping her hand around it, she followed the procedure to cast the spell, on none other than the librarian, who had gotten on her nerves a lot.

The librarian's eyes widened, her body straightening up before she snapped out of her trance, back to normal. Twirling the wand around her fingers, Yenmi closed her eyes, the wand disappearing with the mist again.

A moment later, thoughts invaded her mind, flashes of memories passing in front of her eyes. One thing was sure, that those weren't hers.

Yenmi grimaced at her thoughts as she faked a shiver. Scrunching up her nose in pure disgust, she couldn't help but try and get rid of the dirty memories and thoughts that unfortunately flashed through her mind.

Summoning her wand in a hurry, she removed the spell, a breath of relief following after. Tilting her head, Yenmi gathered her belongings, ready to go to her next class.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she side-eyed the Librarian, giving her a wry smile before exiting the room.

The corridor was crowded, which is why she had to push through the people, letting out a bunch of 'excuse me's' and 'coming through's'.

She hung her head low as she finally got out of the crowd. Pulling her sleeve up to look at her wristwatch, a gasp escaped her lips, realising she was indeed, once again late.

And that was why she started running to her destination. It didn't seem like luck was on her side as she felt her shoulder hit against something hard, making her stumble backwards.

Yenmi looked up slowly, to match eyes with someone who was familiar but unfamiliar. She couldn't exactly remember his name.

"I'm sorry." She bowed slightly before grabbing her folders that had fallen on the ground. The male scowled at her, not even bothering to help the poor girl out.

His hands shoved in his pockets, he gritted his teeth. "Move." He said lowly, impatient of waiting for Yenmi to gather her stuff. Yenmi stood up straight, both hands holding tightly on her folders.

"Move." He repeated before spotting someone running towards them too. His finger circled around her belt loop, pulling her sideways. Then someone ran past them, not even bothering to glance at them.

Yenmi gulped before turning towards him, thanking him. He ignored her, face blank as he walked past her.

She blinked rapidly as she stared at his back, which was disappearing in the distance. Yenmi smacked her head, remembering she was very late to class.

Her feet strode quickly towards the giant door before she pushed it open too. Panting heavily, she took a seat beside Jaemin, arranging her belongings as usual.

"Damn did you run a marathon or something?"

:O How we feeling about the main leads finally meeting? Probably no one's reading this so I'm talking to no one lmfao

:O
How we feeling about the main leads finally meeting? Probably no one's reading this so I'm talking to no one lmfao.

Negays I love their characters so far :))