Epilogue.

"I now announce Li Yenmi as the ruler!" Hyeong Ryung spoke into the microphone, placing the platinum crown on her head gently

"I now announce Li Yenmi as the ruler!" Hyeong Ryung spoke into the microphone, placing the platinum crown on her head gently. Loud claps and cheers soon erupted from the crowd, her friends whistling loudly.

The young woman bowed politely, eyes brimming with tears. She finally did it, they finally did it.

Yenmi carefully glanced up at the moon, the earth's shadow falling on it causing a natural phenomenon. "Let us all raise a toast," He continued, raising his wine glass which was served to him.

"To Miss Li!" Everyone spoke in unison, sounding very much in sync. She softly laughed, raising her glass a bit. "To me." She mumbled- only audible to her.

Soon everyone dispersed in their little groups, chattering and laughing jovially. Yenmi, at spotting the most excited group, walked towards them.

In her thoughts, the girl gasped when she was pulled back, widening her eyes at the staff who almost tripped in front of her. "Careful, baby." He whispered, loosening his grip around her waist. He walked past her like nothing happened, greeting his friends.

Nostalgic.

Fanning her burning face with her hand, she too joined them, getting engulfed in a group hug almost immediately. "Darling, you look absolutely stunning." Munhee teased, her words containing nothing but sincerity.

"I know right," Nara added, smiling at her new close friend. Noticing the look Donghyuck was giving to a certain someone, Li raised both her eyebrows suggestively, nudging his arm.

"Someone's in love, huh?" She grinned, looking at Nara who continued talking to Moon. He shuddered at the word, raising his arms in defence. "Too big of a word man, I'd strongly disagree." He said.

"So you admit you're attracted to her?" She continued, fixing up the crown. He simply shrugged, helping her out to make her look 'perfect'. "You're one to say, mademoiselle. Where's your man?"

"I don't even know where he disappeared." She muttered, turning towards the trio who entered like they were the kings and queen. "Bestie!" Yangyang yelled, running towards her before engulfing her in a breathtaking hug.

"Hello to you too." She chuckled, passing the glass of wine to Donghyuck so that it didn't end up ruining one of their outfits.

Jiyayi and Lucas waved at her as she hit Yangyang's back, trying to get him to stop suffocating her. "Let go, dude." She scoffed, with much difficulty, pushing him away.

"Hey-" and the Phoenix cut herself off when she spotted the familiar Demon walk up the stairs, into a building and to its rooftop. She narrowed her eyes at him, her feet involuntarily taking her towards him, managing to ignore the people in her path.

She drummed her fingers on her thigh while chasing after him, anxious for no reason at all.

The cool air-conditioned wind blew through her hair, brushing past her fingers before sending a shiver down her spine. She entered the second elevator, soft music playing as the doors closed. "What's he up to now?" She mumbled, leaning on the metal as the led lights changed shapes to indicate the floor they were on.