42.

She slammed her locker shut, dragging her legs to nowhere in specific

She slammed her locker shut, dragging her legs to nowhere in specific. Yenmi wasn't one to be very good in the arts field, whether it be performing arts or fine arts.. she was just average at them.

Li didn't have a huge interest in music, but she did love listening to songs, it particularly calmed her down at any time of the day.

Their university although seemed to be different, here, there were all types of talented people, some who even wanted to make their talents into a career.

Half of them were great musicians while the other half were either good at painting or singing. Clearly, she was not one of them.

This caused her to be confused as to why she ended up standing right in front of the music room without any reason. The soft playing of the piano made a smile etch on her lips, peeping from the slightly opened door.

There sat the demon, his fingers pressing on the keys as he played a beautiful piece which of course, she couldn't identify.

He looked like a prince in that outfit of his, playing the piano ever so gently. Obviously, Huang had noticed her presence, he wasn't the supposed ruler for nothing.

She really didn't care who was the one playing the tune, she just closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the music.

The girl was in love with such songs and pieces, ones that made her think she was a princess who was respected and loved by all.

Recently, all that Li wanted was to attend a ball with her partner- which mind you, she hadn't thought of yet- but she just wanted to slow dance to the classical tune of the grand piano, nothing but calmness present in the atmosphere.

The Chinese male stopped his playing, glancing at Yenmi with an amused smirk. "Were you spying on me, doll?" He asked.

She snapped her eyes open, shooting the male an icy glare. "What makes you think I was, Huang?" She retorted, feigning an offended expression.

He simply shrugged, rolling his eyes. "I don't know, perhaps 'cause you're literally standing in front of the music room when you have absolutely no work here?" He chuckled, looking back at the piano.

Yenmi dragged her feet towards him, standing next to the instrument. Her fingers brushed against the keys, craning her neck to the side.

He watched her movements with a raised eyebrow, still not getting why she was here. She pursed her lips at the black and white keys, it somehow grew close to her.

Back in the day, her house had a huge piano just like this. Her father, Daejung used to play it often to her. After he became more successful, although, the piano was left there alone, untouched.

Mr. Li had tried to teach his daughter to play it too, but unfortunately at the time she seemed to not be interested in it.

Well, her interests surely changed.

Renjun suddenly stood up, walking around the seat. He held her wrists and led her to the cushioned seat, making her sit down.

"What?" She asked, frowning at his sudden actions.

He wordlessly stood behind her, his hands guiding hers. With slow but progressive moves, he made her fingers press on the keys, creating a gentle tune.

It wasn't perfect as when he did it, but it sure did somehow satisfy her. Yenmi couldn't help but smile, letting her fingers be guided by him.

It seemed like time had slowed down for both of them as they- or more specifically Renjun played the melody.

He closed his eyes as he created a messy tune, it seemed out of place but even yet perfect.

Just how Yenmi is.

He scoffed slightly at his own thought, shaking his head disapprovingly. If anyone were to walk in, well already has, would definitely think that both of them were lovers.

Jaemin narrowed his eyes at the two, a knowing smile spreading on his lips. He, like any other friend would do, fished out his phone, looking through the apps to find a certain one.

The camera.

He went around the side of the room, taking pictures of the two who seemed to be lost in their own world.

Na wasn't mad to make it obvious he was even there, he quickly snuck out without a trace, leaving the duo alone once again.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't take that picture for teasing and blackmailing purposes, but if they ever did end up together, he would want to show this picture to them at their wedding.

Quite a forward thinking but that's Na Jaemin for you.

He grinned at the photo happily, shoving it in his pocket happily. Aria, who apparently followed Jaemin without his notice, tapped his shoulder.

"What-" He flinched, eyes wide at the girl. "Who was that- actually no, how'd you get that picture?" She wiggled her eyebrows, nudging his arm.

"Just um-" He tried to run away from her, but of course, Aria held him back from doing so.

"Now now, tell me the details."

Soft chapters before the actual drama smhAlso pls tell me yall figured who the girl is from the previous chapter

Also pls tell me yall figured who the girl is from the previous chapter