18.

"Shut up Jaemin

"Shut up Jaemin." Aria retorted, causing Jaemin to roll his eyes. "No you shut up."

She boredly stared at her two friends bicker, not having enough energy to join them. Their voices were loud, but muffled as Yenmi chose not to comprehend their words.

Two more days before her semester exams, and it seemed like she was going to have a tough time passing them. The exams would be held in a huge hall, the classes jumbled.

Her eyes fought against sleep, nevertheless yawning. She was bored, but she didn't want to join their bickering either. "Na Jaemin." Aria commanded, glancing at Yenmi who seemed tired.

"Yang Aria." He replied, glaring at her. The said girl nodded her head towards her, pulling her lips in a tight line.

Jaemin's face flashed with worry, his eyes softening. "Mi, are you okay?" He asked, patting her back. She hummed, putting up a smile to not make them worry.

"You should've skipped today. You need to be in your best during exams." Aria scolded, worried about her.

"It's fine guys, I'm fine."

Jaemin and Aria exchanged looks, unconvincinced. "If you say so, we're always here for you if you need us, okay? Jaemin and Aria health service at your doorstep 24/7." Jaemin playfully bowed.

She chuckled at her friend's, a genuine smile on her lips. "Thank you guys."

With that, they continued bickering, but rather softly this time. Yenmi leaned her head on the book that rested on the table, her eyes closing.

The voices faded out, before she felt herself drifting into a calm sleep. Aria glanced at her, a sympathetic look on her face.

Her breathing got calmer as her chest rose rhythmically. The cool breeze from the window hit her skin, making her snuggle into her jacket even more.

But as they say, good things come to an end.

Yenmi shot her eyes open when she felt a sharp pain on her back, her body temperature rising. Jaemin and Aria didn't notice her uneasy breathing, or the way she wriggled uncomfortably.

She felt like there were two daggers stuck in her back, her body as if on fire and her eyes stinging. The pain was turning unbearable by the minute.

She felt herself have the need to throw up, causing her to abruptly stand up and run to the restroom, ignoring the calls of her friends.

Every step she took was getting slower, her body lacking energy. Yenmi pushed the door open, stumbling towards the sink. The other females who were doing their make up quickly ran away, somewhat terrified.

Her hands rested on the sink, her head falling as she coughed. The taste of a metallic liquid made her widen her eyes, staring at the sink that was stained with blood.

Her head shot up to look at her reflection in the mirror, a gasp leaving her blood stained lips. Her eyes were a shade of golden and red, the mix forming an orangish hue.

The crimson blood rolled down from the corner of her lips to her black graphic tee, leaving a faint stain. The amazement although only made her forget about the pain.

Her back arched when she pain acted up again, a whimper being heard. Tears streamed down her face as she constantly coughed out blood, everytime she moved her body, she felt as if she were being shot at.

"Please stop, why does it hurt so much." She sobbed, falling on her knees. As of on cue, the door was pushed open, Munhee casually walking in.

Her eyes widened when she spot Yenmi on the ground, blood splattered everywhere near her. "Shit- how'd this happen?" She muttered, kneeling beside her and trying her best to have a grasp on the situation.

"Make it stop, please." She cried on, clutching on to Munhee's arm. "I-i don't know what to do!" She gulped as she stared at her in terror, not knowing how to help her.

"Hey, hey- don't lose your consciousness! I'll call someone." She said, noticing how she was turning pale. Bringing her phone out, her bloodied hands quickly searched through the contacts, muttering curses every now and then.

"What's happening to me." Yenmi muttered, coughing out another fit of blood. Her throat felt sore, body aching with pain and heat. Her eyes were spilling out tears, heartbeat accelerating.

Munhee clicked on the only contact who could help her, bringing the phone close to her ear.

"Come on, pick up." She groaned, the ringing having no end to it. Another cry of agony was heard from Yenmi, her hands doing the best to support her body.

"Fuck you, why aren't you picking up." She said, calling him again.

Yenmi felt black dots appearing, her vision blurring. She was trying her best to stay awake, but afterall she was in great affliction.

Her legs felt numb, her hands sore. She struggled to remove her jacket, as she felt her body burning. Throwing the denim away, she stumbled, hands on the ground.

She felt suffocated, the closed room not helping her one bit. Munhee was panicking, constantly calling him. "Moon, help me, please." Yenmi spat out, gasping for air.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips when she heard the other line pick up the call.

"Why the fuck did you spam me with calls?"

And I oop-Neway I tried to look for a good picture for her eyes on the net and this is the closest to what I imagined:

And I oop-
Neway I tried to look for a good picture for her eyes on the net and this is the closest to what I imagined:

And I oop-Neway I tried to look for a good picture for her eyes on the net and this is the closest to what I imagined:

Just imagine it to be more red and gold ig-