28.

Renjun glanced at the wall clock in his room, then back at his phone

Renjun glanced at the wall clock in his room, then back at his phone. It was the day they had to meet up and as expected, he was late.

Not like he cared.

Simply changing into a pair of baggy jeans and a grey striped tee, he grabbed his jacket, more specifically Denim jacket to finish the look.

He didn't put any effort into his hair, not even bothering to brush it as it didn't look that bad. He shoved his keys and phone in his pocket and ofcourse, his wallet.

Carefully grabbing the bag in which his camera rested peacefully, he teleported.

Such meet ups weren't a great deal for Renjun, he wouldn't have even attended it but since it was photography, it was an exception.

As he appeared right infront of the café they decided to meet, he spot Munhee talking to Yenmi, while sipping on their respective drinks.

He pushed the door open with his arm, the smell of the coffee instantly greeting him. Munhee waved at him, whereas Yenmi had to look over her shoulder, for her back faced him.

He walked towards their table, pulling a chair out. "What's up my dude?" Munhee said, placing her cup down. "I don't know, you tell me." He replied, sitting down.

He ignored the feeling of awkwardness when he looked ahead, meeting her eyes. It wasn't like he could look anywhere else, she was sitting right infront of them, literally.

"Hi." Yenmi greeted, her voice small. He nodded in response, just watching her.

She was dressed rather plainly, an oversized white t-shirt tucked into her dark blue jeans. The only thing that was on the fancier side was her black belt with a heart instead of a normal shaped buckle.

Munhee was highly uncomfortable with the two just looking at eachother, she felt like a third wheel. "So," She began, clapping her hands, a smile on her face.

"Where should we go first?" She added, both of them now looking at her. "We could just take city pictures." Renjun shrugged.

"Or we could hangout like normal and take pictures every now and then." Yenmi suggested, running her fingers through the end of her hair.

"That's actually nice." Munhee pointed at her, nodding. They both turned towards Renjun as an instinct, waiting for his opinion.

Let's just say, he wasn't really into roaming around with two girls for the whole day.

Especially when one of them was- his supposed- enemy.

Nevertheless, he nodded, uttering a short 'sure'. The two girls got up first, their drinks yet in their hands. Yenmi held her sling bag that contained her camera in one hand, the other holding her phone and drink.

Munhee was in a similar situation, but she had keys in her hand instead of the phone, which she had in her carmera bag.

Renjun raised an eyebrow at them, how they held their belongings looked quite uncomfortable to him but he shrugged the thought off.

"Okay, where to first?" Munhee asked as they exited the café, the rustling city life ahead them. "Not gonna lie, I think we should go to a park or garden first." Yenmi said, chewing her straw.

"Yeah sure." Renjun mumbled, crossing the road as they followed his lead.

The sky was yet clouded, but it didn't stop the time or people from moving and continuing with their lives. As each second passed by, Renjun felt his gut churning, he felt as if someone was watching him, or more specifically them.

He subconsciously looked around, while trying to keep an eye on the two females who chattered. He slowed down his pace, wanting them to go past him, take the lead so he could keep a better eye on them.

Being as oblivious as they are, they didn't even notice his sudden action, their pace steady.

As said, they reached the garden, which was surprisingly colourful and bright. Yenmi was the first one to fish out her camera, smiling ear to ear.

"This place is so calm." Munhee said to no one in particular, looking around in awe.

Renjun walked towards the secluded pit of dandelions, Asian squatting beside them. His fingers brushed against the soft flowers, it reminding him of Emerald's soft fur.

It had been long since he saw her, and was surprised how he didn't forget about her either.

A click was heard from behind him, making him instantly look towards the sound of it. He spot Yenmi who was checking the pictures she took, smiling.

He sneaked behind her, looking at the screen from her shoulder. She was careful enough to not get Renjun in the frame, but she had taken a stunning picture of the dandelions.

Feeling someone's presence, she turned her face sideways, flinching when she saw his face inches away from her.

Renjun didn't seem to be bothered by this as he just spared the flustered girl a glance before walking away. She gulped down her embarrassment and went back to clicking pictures.

"Let's go somewhere else now!" Munhee called out to them, having taken enough pictures herself. Yenmi took a while arranging her stuff before she jogged towards her, halting when the Demon teleported right infront of her.

She took a step back to avoid herself crashing into his back, not forgetting to glare at him and walked towards Munhee.

"Where next?" Renjun asked, blowing his bangs out of his face. "Somewhere with a completely different environment." Munhee said, tapping her foot on the ground.

Yenmi thought for a while, her eyes gazing at the sky that looked quite boring and dull. With no idea as to why, she suddenly looked around her surroundings, feeling something off.

And as usual, she ignored the gut feeling rising in her chest and instead snapped her fingers, smirking.

"The centre of the city."

This is just a lil build up till the party which should be on chapter 30-