5.

Yenmi looked around the unfamiliar faces

Yenmi looked around the unfamiliar faces. She had joined a club; photography club. Her only two friends decided to ditch her, not that she blamed them.

Both Jaemin and Aria had joined the heritage club, for some peculiar reason. Yenmi had been warned by Jaemin that Renjun would be in the same club too, what were the odds.

She yet didn't know how this Renjun boy looked like and it seemed like she was going to. Her fingers tracing the cameras on display, Yenmi waited for the head of the club along with a ton of other people.

The door opened once again, Yenmi turned around in hopes of spotting the head or leader of the club. She squinted to get a better look at the two people, and spot none other than the 'demon boy' and his friend, at least that was what she thought.

A sigh escaped her lips knowing that there were no seats left, except for the two seats near where her bag was placed, luckily not on the same table.

Cracking her neck, she turned back to the cameras, gripping carefully onto one of them. One hand under the huge lens, she spun around to see the quality of the camera, unintentionally seeing the faces of the people.

These cameras weren't hers they belonged to some of the club members who joined earlier. Spinning around again, she almost dropped the camera when she saw the demon boy right in front of her.

One hand clutched on her chest, the thumping of her heart rang in her ears. "You'll drop it." Renjun said, one hand grabbing onto the camera in her hand.

Yenmi frowned, pulling it slightly back. Renjun glared at her, tongue pressed against his inner cheek. "Give it to me." He demanded, pulling it back, eyes flashing a deep red.

"Dude I was just checking it out, chill." Yenmi gave in, letting him take the camera when she saw his eyes. "I wouldn't like my camera to get damaged now, would I?" He calmly said, adjusting it.

Yenmi's mouth formed an 'o', embarrassed by her actions.

Scratching the nape of her neck, she pursed her lips. "My bad." She mumbled, the awkward tension filling the air.

No idea as to why Yenmi tried to start a conversation. "Um I- I've never seen you around that often.." She awkwardly said, Renjun fixing up his camera.

He turned around, the camera flashing before a click being heard. Yenmi flinched, confused. "Why-" Before she could say anything further, he cut her off.

"I was just checking the lighting. There's no need to be so conscious." He muttered, looking at the outcome.

Nodding, Yenmi shifted her weight on her other leg, not knowing what to do. "Maybe you're just blind." He grumbled, referring to the previous question.

Offended, she dryly chuckled at him. "Me?" She pointed to herself. "Does it look like I'm bothered to remember unnecessary people?" Her attitude was showing, and Renjun disliked that.

"Unnecessary?" Renjun scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Talk about calling the next ruler unnecessary." He whispered, his voice naturally low.

Yenmi thought for a moment before smacking her hand to her mouth. "Wait you're Renjun?" She asked, blinking rapidly.

"Took you a while peach." He bit his lip ring, going back to his work. "Oh- OH! Sorry I didn't know." She admitted, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

Renjun's friend walked towards the pair, swinging an arm over Renjun's shoulder. Naturally, Yenmi tried to distance herself from the two till Munhee looked at her.

Munhee scanned her from head to toe, then flashing a small smile after 'approving' her.

Before Yenmi could even walk away, Munhee called for her, waving her hand. "Hey!" Yenmi pursed her lips, turning back towards the blonde.

"Hello." She slightly bowed, Munhee following her actions. "I don't think we've talked before but I've seen you around Jaemin." Munhee said, making Renjun raise an eyebrow.

"She's friends with Jae?" He asked Munhee, who nodded in reply. "Oh yes, he's a close friend of mine." Yenmi chuckled.

Renjun walked away, but Munhee stayed still. Leaning on the edge of the counter, she crossed her arms over her chest. "So your name is Yenmi..?" Munhee guessed.

"Yep," Yenmi pouted slightly, not knowing her name. "Ah, my bad, I'm Munhee." She extended her hand forward, shaking Yenmi's hand as a formality.

"Oh, nice to meet you Munhee." Yenmi said. Before any of the two could continue, a loud voice called out for everyone.

"Get back to your seats!" Daniel said, clapping his hands together.

Yenmi bid goodbye to Munhee and plopped down on her seat, getting weird stares from people. She looked around with a frown on her face, mouthing a 'what'.

"Huang Renjun you finally switched your seat?" Daniel said, eyes fixated on where Yenmi resided. The said boy nodded boredly, mumbling out, "Didn't want to cause a ruckus on the first day."

And that's when it struck her, she was sitting in Renjun's seat.

Lmao, nice-
Double update bcz Imma be inactive again 😭