32.

"It's me! I'm the fucking Phoenix!" She yelled, dropping the mic down as she glanced at the Mingxia

Her wings flapped violently, anger swimming in her black eyes. More than shock, she felt anger pulsing through her veins for her plan was ruined.

The crowd was yelling, chaos filling the air. Mingxia threw a ball of fire towards her, missing her by a millimetre. It was time to run, for her life.

She jumped down the stage, mixing in with the crowd in a split second. "Move!" Mingxia yelled, trying to find her. Yenmi ran as fast as she could, looking back over her shoulder.

She definitely reacted much worse than she expected.

Glancing back ahead, she spot Jisung waiting for her at the exit, car keys in his hand. Looking back behind, she bumped into someone, almost falling.

"Shit, not now." She grumbled, looking up to spot his eyes. He scoffed at her, placing his empty wine glass on the table. With one move, he pushed her behind him blocking her from anyone's view.

"Where is she, son?" Mingxia stormed, eyes wide as she looked around the room.

Huang shrugged, hands shoved in his pockets. "我不知道 (I don't know)"

Enraged, the older female stormed the other way, a frown on her face. He turned towards her, rolling his eyes. "Fucking run already." He muttered, before she did as he said, running towards Jisung.

But then she realised the panicked expression on his face, looking between her and the door.

It's locked.

She wouldn't have been panicking if it was Jaemin instead of Jisung, atleast he could teleport them. Although, since Jisung had turned 18 not even a year ago, he could not teleport with someone.

"What now?" She hurriedly asked Jisung, her trembling hand wiping the sweat off her forehead. "I'm not sure, this wasn't supposed to happen." He muttered, tongue pressed against his inner cheek.

"It isn't a fullproof plan, but you could go upstairs and jump off the balcony." He said hesitantly, eyes following Mingxia who seemed to be coming their way.

"Jisung what- jump off and break my fucking limbs?" She said in disbelief, unaware of the storm coming. "Trust me, please just go!" He whisper yelled.

She took a secluded route upstairs, obviously having no other choice. Her heels had begun hurting from climbing the rather high flight of stairs, her pace slowing.

The yells and screams didn't go unheard to Li as she stepped up the last step with much difficulty, palm pressed against her aggressively beating heart.

Jisung on the other hand had already teleported outside, seated in his car with the door open. His fingers impatiently drummed against the steering wheel, looking back and forth.

The night was a complete disaster, there was Yenmi who was trying to save her life, Jisung who didn't want to face Jaemin's wrath if he got to know anything happened to Yenmi. Then we had Mingxia who was yelling around, trying to find her whereas her son just watched the whole scene, as if it were a movie.

Well the duo who were after Yenmi were quite annoyed by the sudden screams, and definitely weren't interested in following her, they clearly didn't want to get in the way of the crazy woman.

She barged into the humongous, neatly arranged balcony, the strong wind instantly hitting her face. She closed the door, trying to make it less obvious to where she went.

First thing she did was remove her shoes, because it would definitely hurt if she were to land on them. She threw them down first, as they safely landed on the grass.

Her hands gripped onto the railing, her knuckles turning white. "Do I really have to do this?" She spoke to herself, feeling herself get nervous.

"I'm gonna die anyway." She muttered before plunging herself off the balcony, falling right down. She fell on her feet, trembling forward and spraining her left ankle in the process.

A couple of bruises were left on her body as she groaned, her food throbbing in pain. After hearing an even louder scream, she pushed herself up on her feet, leaving her heels and limping towards the car.

She tripped on her way, falling on her knees. "I wish no one goes through this ever." She snapped, getting up once again.

"Hurry up!" Jisung yelled, looking back at the already open passenger door. She jumped in without any thought, wincing in the process.

As soon as he spot her in the car, he quickly drove off, trying to get away from the mansion as soon as possible. "Hey, atleast let me close the damn door!" She scoffed, pulling the door close.

"You good?" Jisung asked, worry lacing his voice. Yenmi shook her head, an exasperated sigh escaping her lips.

"I feel like I broke a limb and tore some skin off but I'm Gucci." She said, mindlessly letting herself fall on the empty passenger seats, laying down.

Uncomfortable as always, she pulled her dress down her thigh, annoyed at the length.

Stupid dress, always keeps riding up my thigh.

Jisung rolled up the tinted windows, not taking the risk to be caught. He instead turned on the air conditioner and played some gentle music, gulping ever so occasionally.

Without realising, Yenmi drifted off in a deep nap, her chest rising gently. Jisung looked at her from the rearview mirror, checking up on her.

She would never in a life thought that one fine night she'd be in midst demons and other creatures, somehow getting the audacity to yell in the microphone and interrupt someone's speech.

Most of all, she never would have even dreamed that the oh so famous Demon boy would indirectly help her with her plan- not exactly plan but it was yet astonishing.

These thoughts clouded her mind that she didn't even realise herself healing, literally.

Her Phoenix powers were kicking in.

Bro this one hour took me 3 chapters and estimated 3900 words wow-