10.

Yenmi layed her head on the cold desk, yawning

Yenmi layed her head on the cold desk, yawning. The thunderstorm hadn't died down yet, but of course she yet had to attend her lectures. She shut her eyes close, the sound of the rain hitting the ground ringing in her ears.

She turned her ring around her finger, a habit when she was bored. Ring, she yet hadn't come across Renjun, which is why it yet rested in her bag.

"Yenmi." A voice whispered. Grunting, the girl turned around, facing her friend. "What is it Jaemin?" She whispered back, wanting nothing but a good nap.

The said boy chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Nothing, I was just bored." He casually said. Yenmi felt her jaw clench, and the migraine she was having didn't help either.

Clicking her tongue, Yenmi fished her phone out, it automatically unlocking by her face ID. It was a 'short' break and almost everyone was on their phones or sleeping.

She scrolled through her social medias, finding not much interesting.

The window slammed open, the wind mixed with droplets of water gushing in the room. Papers and books piled up in the classroom began flying, including Yenmi's belongings. Her head whipped towards the window while everyone collected the papers.

Her eyes flashed with a mix of golden and red, and the window slammed shut. Although, it wasn't her who did it. She looked around, only to meet eyes with a specific someone.

He stared back, eyes pitch black. Everything fit perfectly, his tanned skin with his brown hair, black eyes matching his all black outfit and his silver ear piercings which were barely visible.

A mocking smile appeared on his lips before he laid his head down, hair falling on his eyes. Sighing, Yenmi narrowed her eyes at him once, ruffling her own hair.

"I should stop getting involved with Demons."

"Yes you should." A different voice said, Jaemin. She rolled her eyes, elbowing him in the ribs. "Ouch." He said, pressing on his waist.

"Also," Jaemin started, grabbing his phone. Yenmi hummed, picking her nails. "I found another way how to transform." He informed, shoving the screen in her face.

She squinted at it, reading the article. "What is this?" She muttered in disbelief, scrolling down. "It's quite sensible to me." Jaemin shrugged.

A scoff escaped her lips as she glanced at the male. "It is not? 'bite'?" Yenmi air quoted. "Yeah, it's not like any progress is showing." He flicked her forehead.

"I mean, you literally are surrounded by demons and vampires." He stated, snatching his device back.

Jaemin was right, but she wasn't going to let someone bond her. Afterall, she yet had to prove herself to the world. "Say, if I agree, who'll even do it?" Yenmi asked him, not convinced a bit.

A smirk tugged on his pale lips, his eyes flashing with a dark shade of red before returning to normal, his pointed teeth which didn't have fangs yet were seen, complimenting his smile.

"Anyone can, even I can." He spoke. "Nope, never." Yenmi scoffed, nibbling on her lower lip. He shrugged, turning back to his phone.

"Okay." He said. "Anyway, I'm supposed to meet two of my friends today." He said, opening his contact list.

"You have friends other than us?" She joked.

He nodded, texting them. "Oh wait, what are their names?"

"Lucas and his girlfriend, Jiyayi."

:: ❝ Meanwhile

Renjun laughed at his mother, throwing her an icy glare. "How can you be so irresponsible and disrespectful." She retorted, tired of his son's antics.

"it's not my fault." He shrugged, hysterically smiling. She scoffed in disbelief, rolling her eyes. "It isn't? Then where is your ring? You know how important it is." She snapped.

"Do I though?" He pressed further, hair flowing with the wind.

Mingxia's eyes darkened, and she walked uncomfortably close to her son. "Yes you do, it was your father's and my husband's."

"I don't remember having a father. And as much as I know, you weren't even married to him." He said mockingly. Mingxia's face fell, her eyes closed for a hot second before she opened them again, literal horns growing on her crown.

She pushed Renjun on the wall with a ball of her powers, his back hitting the concrete. Hissing, Renjun pushed his bangs back. "Now that's pretty unfair, ain't it?" He said, turning into his full form.

The same horns grew from the crown of his head, eyes black and slit shaped pupil back. The nails of his fingers matched the colour of his eyes and the veins of his hands which were now popping out held a black shade too.

A spherical white light surrounded him, contrary to his whole form. His long hair was tied up in a sort of man ponytail and they had strokes of white on it.

His huge wings moved with the wind, the moonlight seemingly making it look like silver was dripping off it.

His fangs showed when he smiled at the woman infront of him, a huge black force lifted her in the air, choking her.

"Fair play."

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Renjun?Anyway Yuh we reached 10 chaps

Anyway Yuh we reached 10 chaps.

Imma post more often cuz I have like 11 drafts + counting