6.

Everything was blurry, the soft light from the streetlight hit the surface of the water

Everything was blurry, the soft light from the streetlight hit the surface of the water. Air bubbles escaped Yenmi's mouth, her hands frantically moving.

It was all too slow for her liking, she couldn't breathe. Her mind was blank, no memory flashes, nothing at all, only the splashing of water echoing in her ears.

Her body was going deeper under the water, the darkness consuming her. It wasn't everyday when Yenmi begged to be alive, but it was definitely today.

Yenmi could feel the oxygen being cut off from her lungs, she was desperate. Her eyes were stinging, her heart was slowing down and she was lacking of both; energy and oxygen.

She was drowning

:: Meanwhile —

Renjun's back hit the wall as he winced in pain. The slightly taller male clicked his tongue while walking towards Renjun, crossing his arms over his chest.

Renjun massaged his shoulder, as Kun threw another punch. Renjun held his jaw, cracking his neck as he looked at his cousin. "Seriously though, fuck you." He spat, pinning Kun on the wall.

Kun chuckled, but it soon died down when he saw the knife in Renjun's grip. "Wasn't it going to be a fist to fist fight?" He stuttered, eyes fixated on the weapon.

Renjun bit his lip ring that was now covered in his blood, rolling his eyes. "Says the one who used his powers." He said, painfully sliding the tip of the knife across his neck.

Kun hissed, the blood dripping down the minor but sensitive cut given to him. "F-fine, you win!" He gritted his teeth, the stinging pain making him close his eyes.

Renjun laughed, throwing the knife on the mannequin; bull's eye. Wiping the blood off the corner of his lip, he walked out of the arena, going to his garden, his personal garden.

Kun's groans soon disappeared, and the beautiful, colourful garden came into sight. He lied down, head resting on his arm as he stared at the blank sky.

Before he could even close his eyes, a soft alarm rang. Renjun wasn't one to be possessive, but no one could enter his garden or backwaters; figuratively.

His family owned a part of the deep ocean near his house, although there was a road there, people never took that path, which gave him more privacy.

Renjun grunted, getting up and dusting his pants. He dragged his feet towards the balcony which gave a clear view on the lake and the cliff connecting it.

His eyes narrowed down at the soft waves being formed, then the small bubbles arriving on the surface of the water; someone was drowning.

Taking the stairs down, he crouched down at the edge of a cliff, the person either attempted to sucide or slipped down. Although not in the mood to save anyone, he didn't want any ruckus right before he would get crowned.

Before he could even do anything, a bright golden light shone, making Renjun place his hand infront of his eyes. The person or Yenmi, was lifted up in the sky, her body dripping wet.

She was almost unconscious, but thankfully now could breathe. Her body then vanished with a blast of golden and red mist, but she was just teleported.

Lying on the cold concrete ground, her eyes closed, passing out because of exhaustion. Renjun blinked in shock, he didn't know how that happened and who exactly she was.

Carefully getting closer to the girl he recognised as Yenmi, he Asian squated beside her body. Placing two fingers on the side of her neck, he felt somewhat relieved when he felt her pulse.

Renjun's eyes trailed towards the sparkles next to her, which were also slowly disappearing. Removing her hair which covered her face, Renjun sighed, lips parted.

"Who exactly are you, Yenmi?"