35.

"Thanks, I get that alot

"Thanks, I get that alot." He said, sarcasm lacing his voice.

"Ofcourse he does." A new voice said, causing both of them to look at the entrance of the training room. She walked towards the corner of the room, sitting against the wall.

Huang walked in with a bag slung over his shoulder, his teeth nibbling on his lip ring. "Long time no see Renjun." Yangyang exclaimed, waving at him.

She was beyond shocked, ofcourse she didn't expect him to be here. She should've known when Jaemin told them that were closer than she thought, oh how foolish of her.

Now not only would she have to train for four months straight, she'd have to do the same in a place where he could show up anytime, perhaps his mother too.

His eyes gazed over her, raising both his eyebrows. He ran a hand through his now dark brown hair which was neatly cut, but it wasn't extremely short. His hair had grown too long, which resulted in him cutting it off.

His lips tugged into a smirk at watching her stare right back at him, so he tilted his head sideways, giving her a sickeningly addicting smile.

"Hey doll." He said, his voice reaching her ears without any disruption. Liu frowned, a scowl appearing on his face. "Doll? Oh lord- please don't." He said.

She looked away, embarrassed, scoffing at him to ignore their stares. "Anyway what brings you here." Yangyang asked, chugging down water from the bottle.

"Just." Renjun replied, shrugging as he tossed his bag on the floor, grabbing the punching gloves.

Yangyang sat beside Yenmi, his arms leaning against his knees. "So what's up?" He asked boredly, obviously having nothing to do.

She glanced at him, narrowing her eyes at him. "I don't know, I've been here with you for the past three hours." She stated matter of factly.

He looked at disappointedly, shaking his head. "That's sad."

He abruptly got up, dusting his hands together as he placed them on his hips. Yangyang looked like he was thinking of something, his eyes roaming around the room.

He pointed at Renjun then at her, tilting his head. "Okay bye." He suddenly said, jogging towards the exit of the room.

"Excuse me what?" Li muttered, looking up at him. Renjun leaned on the punching bag, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Yangyang.

"I'll see you guys in like- an hour!" He exclaimed, walking out of the room.

A sigh escaped Renjun's lip as he punched the bag. "Atleast shut the door!" He yelled. Yangyang did as he said, coming back to slam the door close.

She stared at his weapon- or whatever he called it on the ground. Picking the silver metal up, Yenmi mindlessly studied it.

Her fingers tried twirling it, but obviously failing. The metal reminded her of her wand, which was yet with Renjun.

"When are you returning the wand?" She asked him, who continued punching the bag. He hummed, steadying the bag before doing it again.

"When I'll get my ring." He simply stated.

She groaned, throwing her head back in annoyance. "Why is that damn ring so important." She mumbled to herself, which was unfortunately audible to him.

A loud punch on the bag however, caused her to look at him, eyes slightly wide. "It is important." He said, voice much more darker.

She raised both her eyebrows, exhaling a sharp breath.

Scary.

"How about this, since you have nothing to do, just do some punching." He suggested, not wanting her to constantly disturb him.

"I don't know how to." She deadpanned, getting up nevertheless. Yenmi walked closer to him, lips pursed into a thin line.

He chuckled, blowing his bangs out of his face. "You don't? What a surprise."

"Not everyone knows how to box, Huang." She retorted, hands balling into a fist. "Then learn." He bluntly said, bringing his hands up as he bounced gently.

"It's easy, unless you are really bad." He said, extending one of his arm so it hit the bag with much force. "All you need to get right is your posture and control."

She got into the same position as him, standing in front of a boxing bag beside his. Slightly bouncing, she did the same as him, punching the bag.

Ouch.

With a hiss, she retracted her balled fist, shaking it to somewhat get rid of the pain. He stared at her with a confused expression, whistling lowly.

"You are dumb." He said, walking towards the equipment and grabbing a pair of boxing gloves, tossing it to her. Her mouth circled in realisation, catching the pair just in time.

She carefully put them on, the frown on her face quite visible as she struggled. "You need to be more smarter, doll." He uttered, inching closer to her.

He grabbed her wrist rather gently, putting the gloves on for her. Yenmi awkwardly gazed at him, not knowing where else to look. As soon as he was done, he dropped her hands down, letting them fall to her side.

"Now, let's try again." He said, getting into his position. He punched the bag twice this time, a loud bang echoeing through the room.

She tried it again, this time softly, just incase. He nodded at her punch, approving of it.

"Your posture is good." He began, steadying her bag so it didn't move much.

"But, you need more practice."