20.

Renjun swung the bag over his shoulder, teeth pulling on his lip ring

Renjun swung the bag over his shoulder, teeth pulling on his lip ring. The first exam was over, considerably, it wasn't as easy as he thought.

There were a couple of questions he got stuck at and wrote whatever came to his mind. The other questions, he somehow managed to cheat, either with the help of his seatmate or his friends who were on the other side of the class.

Don't ask how.

September was here, the atmosphere chilly. It was raining outside, which caused many people to whine. Renjun stared at the dark sky, his lips pulled in a thin line.

"Sucks to suck I guess." He mumbled, staring at the numerous students who ran through the rain.. without an umbrella.

His eyes landed on Munhee, who teleported, to God- grass knows where. She reminded him of Yenmi, who had yet not woken up from her little nap.

It had been almost 48 hours since he kind of, hypnotised her. She hadn't woken up, sleeping like a baby- some may say.

Well of course he hadn't thought of her invading his house for so long, he couldn't even sleep on his own bed because of a random phoenix.

It was dumb of him not to take her to her own house, but he had sadly forgotten her address which he had found a couple of weeks back.

Luckily, Munhee managed to explain the mess to Jaemin, who conveyed the message, with of course a lot of sugar coating to her parents.

With bags under his eyes, body slouched and tired as ever, he chose to teleport back instead of attending his extra class.

"I hope Zeus knows how much he's torturing us by making it rain so often." He said before vanishing in thin air. What he missed was the rain coming to a halt. The sun wasn't visible, but it sure did stop raining cats and dogs. Perhaps Zeus had heard him.

His house wasn't much of hell without his mother, as she had said, 'I have some errands to run, son.' Ironic of him to say so.

He entered the palace-like place, face lacking any emotion. As usual, his feet took him to the fridge, pulling it open. The cold air of it hit his face, making his eyes dry.

"Why is there no coffee." He muttered, grabbing a blood bag instead. Poking in a straw, he slipped on the liquid, habitually going to his room.

He pushed the door open, the darkness greeting him. His black curtains prevented any sunlight from coming him as he liked it that way. It wasn't like there was any sunlight, but as he says, 'Just a precaution.'

The female on his bed stirred in her sleep, seemingly too comfortable. He plopped down on the couch, which was his bed for the past two days.

He leaned back on the couch, the free arm supporting his head. Occasionally, he sipped on the blood while scrolling through his phone.

Suddenly, a picture of a cat popped up in his fyp, making him frown. It surely did remind him of his favourite cat, Emerald.