19.

"I need your help

"I need your help." Munhee said, staring at Yenmi who was almost unconscious. "Right now. Teleport here." She said hurriedly.

"Do you think that I know where you are?" He scoffed. "Not now Huang, just teleport to the girls restroom, now." She repeated.

"Why the girls-" She hung up before he could finish, sighing.

A black mist appeared, disappearing to reveal Renjun. He narrowed his eyes at Yenmi, glancing at the girl who called him with a questioning look.

"Help her!" She yelled, grimacing when she coughed again. He crouched down beside her, pursing his lips. "Just breathe."

Yenmi glared at him, "That's exactly what I'm not able to do." She muttered, not being able to speak loud enough. "She seems completely fine to me." Renjun said to Munhee, getting up with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Help her you bastard!" Munhee yelled, eyes flashing a shade of orange. He held his hands up in defence, craning his head to the side. "And what's there in that for me?"

Her eyebrows were pulled down together, a frown on her face. "What's there in for you?" She asked, getting a nod as a reply.

"Simple, I'll not let Hyuck keep clinging onto you." She shrugged.

"That's something even I can do."

"Oh no you can't."

"I can."

"Could someone freaking help me!" Yenmi interrupted, tears mixed with blood.

Renjun rolled his eyes, biting his lip ring. "Fine."

He knelt down, staring into her eyes. His eyes turned black, somewhat luring her. Her eyes fluttered closed, falling limp to the ground.

"Did you kill her?" Munhee spoke in disbelief. "Do you think so?" He raised an eyebrow, his eyes turning back to normal.

He slid his arms under her, picking her up. "Where are you going?" She asked, getting up herself. "I wouldn't want people to find her in a pool of blood and think she's dead." He deadpanned.

Again, the same fog covered him, making him and Yenmi disappear.

"All of a sudden, I think he's gonna kill her." Munhee spoke to herself, clearing up the mess. Ironically, there were no classes later, giving a ton of free time.

Munhee's eyes turned orange, cleaning the blood up with the help of her superspeed. Atleast it came to some use. She and absolutely no idea what Renjun thought when he teleported with her, but she didn't trust him with Yenmi yet.

She wasn't one to be overprotective of people, but when it came to her friends, her motherly instinct would always kick in.

She didn't want anything but to be friends with Yenmi. A simple reason, because she didn't have any female friends, since her and Nara weren't close nor could be considered as friends.

Washing her hands with the soap, Munhee glanced around the restroom, sighing. The cheap handwash made her hands dry, not that she cared.

Throwing the tissues in the bin, she too teleported, the orange mist surrounding her.

Munhee although, missed the female who leaned on the frame of the door, watched the whole incident occur.

"Looks like it's time."

Double update cz these two make sense when read together ig-