Hospital

4 months later

Needles POV

Coiny and Firey wanted to meet up with us on the boardwalk. They just brought the twins home, I can't wait for meet them! Spindle was exited to see them too

"Mommy, are we seeing Uncle Coiny?"

"Yeah we are. And we're going to see the twin girls too!"

"And Firey"

"Yes Spindle, and Firey."

"Yay!" Spindle loves when we see them.

"Yeah, get ready to leave soon, Spindle, we don't want to get there too late!" He immediately got his shoes on.

"Mommy, is Ma Ma coming?"

"Ma ma is coming out here in just a minute. Pin, we're heading out, let's go."

"Needle I'm coming, just grabbing my bag!"

We meet up with everyone at the normal spot. I saw that Coiny had a double stroller with him.

"Hey guys, how have the twins been."

"Good, it's tiring, but it's all worth it for these cute little faces." Coiny turned the stroller around to reveal the girls, they were so cute!

"Guys, meet Ash and Rustie."

"BABY!" Spindle screamed.

"Spindle, we can't scream at the babies, it can scare them," Pin said.

"Sorry." Spindle lowered his voice.

"Hey, we were thinking about going to the pizza place to get some dinner, what does evroyone think?"

"PIZZA!!" Spindle loves Pizza.

"That sound good, let go get a table," Pin said. She got a table and the rest of us waited in line. We got our food and started chatting.

"On average, how many times did you guys get up in the middle of the night when Spindle was a newborn?" Firey asked us.

"At first, it was between three and four times, but at around three months, it was only once or twice." I said to them. "For the first five months, Pin and I took turns sleeping with Spindle, I did three, she did three, and one we did together."

"Thankfully, if one of them has to wake up in the middle of the night, the other does too, so that way we're not waking up twice as much!" Coiny said.

"That would be exhausting-" Pin was cut off by Rustie crying. Next thing you know, Ash started crying.

"Shhh, it's ok Ashie, it's ok," Coiny said as she tried to calm her down.

"Rustie, daddy's here, it's ok," Firey was trying to calm Rustie down. It only took a minute for them to calm down.

"Wow, you two are good at that!" Pin said.

"Thanks, I think it may be time for these two to get some sleep, see you two around!" Firey said.

"Bye guys!"

1 week later

It was around 4 in the morning, and Pin and I were woken up by a call from Coiny. Why would he ever want to call us at this time?

"Coiny, it's 4 am, why the heck are you calling us," I said to him, in a grumpy tone. Then all the sudden, I hear him start crying.

"G-girls, Firey and I were trying to calm down Rustie, but then sh-she staring making these weird noises. I-it sounds like she's having trouble breathing and she c-could hardly cry. A-and I'm in the car on the way to the hospital with Firey, Ash, and Rustie, b-but neither me or Firey want to leave Rustie a-and..."